Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director Manufacturing Sciences and Technology
Requisition ID: 00001C6W
The FPO Drug Product Pilot Plant (PP), located in Beerse and part of the PDMS-CSC organization, has a vacancy for an Associate Director MST.
Focus areas for the FPO PP include:
- Late stage Oral Solid Dosage forms using Continuous Manufacturing technology, which is currently being qualified in our facility and which will fundamentally change the development and manufacturing of oral solid dosage forms in the near future
- Early development parenterals for Large Molecules and Early & Late Development parenterals and oral liquids for Small Molecules
- Reliability, flexibility and innovation
- Leading a team of MST scientists responsible for:
- Introduction of the clinical drug product portfolio into CSC
- Representation of CSC-Pilot Plant in DPD teams (Drug Product Development) for J&J internal activities, interfacing with the DPD group, the CSC-compound team and the TLI (Technical Launch Integrator) group, ensuring timely clinical supplies are produced in R&D and JSC facilities (Janssen supply chain (commercial)).
- Ensure plant readiness through connection with plant engineering and operations during clinical manufacturing and technology transfer to JSC
- Driving technology innovation in CSC and PDMS
- Establish Manufacturing Sciences expertise across different equipment platforms for DP-development & manufacturing (focus on Solids & Oral Liquids)
- Co-ownership of CSC-FPO Technology and PAT roadmap, aligned with DPD, AD (Analytical Development) & JSC
- The MST-lead role also encompasses:
- MST-representation in the MIRROR Core Team, responsible for the implementation of the continuous manufacturing platform in PDMS.
- Prioritization and work load management, as well as talent development of the MST-team
- Partnership with MST-F2P2 and CSC-ESI (External Supply Integration) leads to ensure connectivity and alignment across the PDMS-portfolio
- CSC-DP representation in the Small Molecule DPD-L1 review meeting
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Platform: CSC-representative in Technology Office (i.e. End to End technology governance)
- Connection with SSEEI-group (Strategic Science Excellence & External Innovation), in particular CSC- and DPD- scientific leaders
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
R&D Engineering (R&D)