Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
2018 Janssen R&D GRA Intern - NJ, PA
Requisition ID: 00001C6F
Janssen Research & Development L.L.C. (a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson) is currently recruiting Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) Summer Interns to be based in New Jersey (Raritan or Titusville) or Pennsylvania (Spring House). The duration of this summer internship program is from early June through mid-August 2018 (10 weeks duration). Working with knowledgeable mentors, the program will allow the interns to blend real work experience with an extensive overview of the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Janssen Research & Development L.L.C. develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research and development areas encompass novel targets in neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious disease, diabetes, hematology, metabolic disorders, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine.
Several opportunities for the interns exist in our New Jersey and Pennsylvania facilities in GRA including but not limited to Oncology, Established Products, Regulatory, and Global Labeling Areas. The selected interns will be placed into the regulatory group that best suits their skill sets as determined through the interview process. Activities the intern will be involved in during the program are described below.
Oncology / Established Products / Regulatory Policy / Global Labeling Areas:
- Work on regulatory activities and strategies for compounds in development and/or marketed products
- Gain experience and exposure in drug development intended to address an unmet medical need globally
- Keep abreast of current and pending approvals and gain an understanding of laws, guidances, and regulatory requirements related to those areas
Other functional groups within Johnson & Johnson:Interns will also have opportunities for experiences in various other regulatory functions. Selected interns may also have exposure to the global regulatory affairs group in the other J&J business sectors beyond Janssen pharmaceuticals depending on availability.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific/healthcare discipline. Must be enrolled or admitted into a graduate program during the time of the internship.
- Or for pharmacy students, completion of a minimum of 3 years towards a PharmD is required.
- Previous co-op or internship experience is preferred but not required.
- Students must be able to work full-time during the internship.
- Students must be able to provide their own transportation to/from their work location. If selected, a short-term housing facility may be provided based on need. Local travel may be required.
- Students must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require future sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)