Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
2018 Global Operations Leadership Development (GOLD) Internship
New Brunswick, New Jersey; Los Angeles, California; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Piscataway, New Jersey; Somerville, New Jersey; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Elmira, New York; San Angelo, Texas; Jacksonville, Florida; Irving, Texas; Bentonville, Arkansas; Warsaw, Indiana; Cincinnati, Ohio; Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Lancaster, Pennsylvania; West Chester, Pennsylvania; Cumberland, Rhode Island; Providence, Rhode Island; Irvine, California; Athens, Georgia; Vacaville, California; Cornelia, Georgia; Shepherdsville, Kentucky; Raynham, Massachusetts; Morris Plains, New Jersey; Raritan, New Jersey; Skillman, New Jersey; Somerset, New Jersey; Horsham, Pennsylvania; Lititz, Pennsylvania; Malvern, Pennsylvania; Spring House, Pennsylvania; Bridgewater, New Jersey; Monument, Colorado; Mooresville, Indiana; Rogers, Arkansas
Requisition ID: 00001C6D
The Global Operations Leadership Development (GOLD) Program is seeking Interns for the Summer of 2018. As an Intern within the program you will have the opportunity to be considered for positions in our full-time rotational program, known as GOLD.
The GOLD program offers university graduates the opportunity to accelerate their career growth through a structured framework that combines meaningful work rotations with classroom and online training over a two-and-a-half-year period. The goal of the program is to develop the next generation of leaders for the engineering, operations, and quality disciplines within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Participants in the GOLD Program learn to drive their careers in small-company environments that support the visionary spirit, cultivate collaboration and partnership, and recognize their individual contributions. At the same time, Associates benefit from the big-company impact of a global leader in health care, with premier training and development and career opportunities in a global environment.
As a GOLD Program Intern in the Supply Chain at Johnson & Johnson you could work in a variety functions across the Supply Chain organization including but not limited to the following:
- Planning Analyst
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Regulatory Compliance/Quality Engineer
- Program Management Office Associates
- Associate Engineer
- Associate Facilitator
- Project Engineer
- Operations Associate
- Supply Chain Associate
- Analyst, Customer & Logistics Services
- Regional Transportation Organization (RTO) Analyst
- Environmental Health Safety & Sustainability Associate
- Strategy & Deployment Associate
Opportunities may be available within the following Johnson & Johnson organizations:
- McNeil Consumer Health Care
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company
- Advanced Sterilization Products
- DePuy Synthes
- Ethicon Inc.
- Ethicon Endo Surgery
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
- Janssen Supply Chain, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- J&J Customer & Logistics Services
- Johnson & Johnson Corporate
- Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems
- Johnson & Johnson Sales and Logistics Company
Based on location of assignment we will offer Johnson & Johnson housing assistance if you live more than 50 miles from your work-site location. This housing assistance includes options for subsidized rent in a fully-furnished apartment close to the work-site location, or a stipend payment for you to use at your discretion. Daily transportation to and from the work-site location is your responsibility, as most locations are not accessible via public transportation and company transportation is not provided.
You should meet the following criteria:
- You are legally authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
- You are actively enrolled pursuing either a Bachelors or Master’s degree (but not necessarily taking classes)
- You are pursuing a major within either Supply Chain Management or any Engineering discipline
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.20 Cumulative
- You have reliable transportation to and from work daily for the duration of the Internship
- You are able to work full time (40 hours per week) during the duration of the Internship
- Graduating in either Fall 2018 semester or Spring 2019 semester
- You should have previous relevant Internship experience
- Have basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- You should demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to lead multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency
Internship locations may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- NJ (Bridgewater, Morris Plains, Piscataway, Raritan, Skillman, Somerset, Somerville)
- PA (Ft. Washington, Horsham, Lancaster, Lititz, Malvern, Spring House, West Chester)
- CA (Irvine, Los Angeles, Vacaville)
- GA (Athens, Cornelia)
- IN (Mooresville, Warsaw)
- TX (Irving, San Angelo)
- RI (Cumberland, Providence)
- AR (Bentonville, Rogers)
- Monument, CO
- Jacksonville, FL
- Shepherdsville, KY
- Raynham, MA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Albuquerque, NM
- Elmira, NY
- Cincinnati, OH
- Memphis, TN
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-California-Vacaville, North America-United States-New Jersey-Piscataway, North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-Colorado-Monument, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Rhode Island-Providence, North America-United States-Kentucky-Shepherdsville, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerset, North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-California-Irvine, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville, North America-United States-Georgia-Cornelia, North America-United States-New Jersey-Morris Plains, North America-United States-Arkansas-Rogers, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lancaster, North America-United States-Arkansas-Bentonville, North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque, North America-United States-Texas-San Angelo, North America-United States-Texas-Irving, North America-United States-Georgia-Athens, North America-United States-New York-Elmira, North America-United States-Rhode Island-Cumberland, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lititz, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-Indiana-Mooresville
Johnson & Johnson (6067)