Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EMEA PRODUCT MANAGER – BLADDER CANCER (location Central Europe)
Belgium; France; United Kingdom; Switzerland; Italy; Germany; Spain
Requisition ID: 00001C60
At Janssen, we believe in fostering the passion within our people by developing their careers, creating a collaborative work environment and unifying behind a common goal – to make a difference in the lives of patients. We have topped FORTUNE magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies list for the last four years, based on innovation, social responsibility, and quality of products and services.
Oncology is one of the major growth areas for Janssen in the coming decade with multiple drug launches and line extensions being imminent. Erdafitinib, a pan-fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR) inhibitor, is one of those new and transformational assets where we start to build a new team in order to prepare the upcoming launch. In that context, we are looking for a strong marketer with significant experience in brand message design & testing, across the full channel mix as well as the marketing content approval process. Furthermore, the person should preferably have experience with different go-to-market models.
The EMEA Product Manager (EPM), reporting to the Integrated Brand Value Team Leader (IBVTL), supports the development and executes the EMEA brand strategy for Erdafitinib for our first launch in metastatic Urothelial Cancer (mUC), ensuring Operating Companies have guidance and support to implement commercial activities as defined in the brand plan. This role will also support the IBVTL in building country specific business plans and recommendations for new and innovative ways how to approach our customers.
Working within cross-functional teams the EPM develops tactical tools and materials to drive optimal launch and best brand positioning. In addition, the EPM is responsible for monitoring and controlling the performance of the brand and its commercial strategy.
In this role, the EPM gathers information and develops relations with key stakeholders in order to identify opportunities and risks within current plans and to ensure the product meets unmet customer needs.
- Align on yearly brand marketing master plan
- Develop customer-ready brand messages, marketing material and digital content with appropriate modularity to fit all countries needs
- Executes the EMEA brand strategy and works in close collaboration with Operating Company Product Managers to prepare and implement commercial activities as defined in the brand plan, working within agreed budget and resource allocation, continuously looking for synergies and sharing best practices across Operating Companies to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Supports the IBVTL in ensuring that Value Excellence is incorporated into all aspects of the Local and Regional commercial strategy and tactics maintaining and updating the Brand Value Plan, by following the Value Excellence framework in accordance to product life cycle stages.
- Partners with cross-functional team (Integrated Brand Value Team) to ensure that the brand meets the defined unmet customer needs and key stakeholders realize the economic and value proposition.
- Implements and monitors systems and metrics to reflect brand performance, tactics and channel effectiveness.
- Contributes to the development of market access strategies due to own understanding of the importance of Health economic analysis into life cycle plans, brand strategy and pricing & reimbursement strategies.
- Implements and monitors pre-determined market evolution indicators in target segments. This activity will enable early insight and development of corrective measures
- Scans and screens the market place to ensure the product meets unmet customer demands and key stakeholders realize the economic and value proposition.
- Develops relationships with EMEA key scientific and business opinion leaders to support the brand positioning conveying brand awareness messages and to capture input in order to better define and execute the brand strategy.
- Analyses information gathered to identify opportunities and risks within current plans to enable early insights and development of corrective measures.
- 3-5 years of progressive commercial experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry is required with experience of working within highly matrixed environments and cross functional teams
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree in business or life sciences is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage existing brands and/or development and implementation of brand strategies for new products.
- Experience in sales and marketing, working with and developing customer relations.
- An understanding of the role of all key stakeholders and functions in the development of brand strategy.
- Prior experience in working with external agencies and vendors is required.
- Must exhibit behaviours aligned to the J&J Leadership Imperatives
- This position requires minimum of 25% travelLocation: Central European Location#HEMAONCO
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)