Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Medical Liaison and Compliance Support Intern
Requisition ID: 00001C5O
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $61.6 billion in 2010 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 115,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The company is seeking at present a:
Beca HCC & Administration Support España
Is responsible for actively contributing to be a compliant Company and is accountable for its implementation, based on supporting to all the organization.
Must take a proactive approach in knowing, understanding and managing HCBI guide and Compliance Policies & Procedures of J&J. Plays a key role in supporting internally to main stakeholders (SMAFF, Sales, Marketing, BI & Sales Operations, Finance).
As administration support, the person must have analytical acumen, being able to create and interpret dashboards (activity report, samples tracking, etc).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support to all organization to create and manage the HCC tools (HCC Life, Prizma, etc)
- Management of logistics related to HCP interactions
- Must know the current legislation on HCP interactions, Conduct and Ethical Codes (Medtech) and transparency requirements.
- Must be able to create and interpret analytics dashboards and activities report, to help the management in decision making process
- Be responsible of Samples procedures (tracking and reporting)
- CRM maintenance support and analytics
- Good communication profile and presentation skills, handling and overcoming objections.
University Master Degree
Advanced user of computer solutions is very valued. Minimum proficiency: Business computer and applications user.
English: Able to communicate (speaking, writing, reading) fluently in Business English
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)