Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EMEA Integrated Brand Value Team Lead - Bladder Cancer (Central Europe)
Beerse, Belgium; France; United Kingdom; Italy; Belgium; Germany; Spain
Requisition ID: 00001C4U
At Janssen, we believe in fostering the passion within our people by developing their careers, creating a collaborative work environment and unifying behind a common goal – to make a difference in the lives of patients. We have topped FORTUNE magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies list for the last four years, based on innovation, social responsibility, and quality of products and services.
At Janssen Oncology, we discover first-in-class, innovative medicines for cancers where there are limited treatment options. Pursuing the cancer types we know best (haematological malignancies, genito-urinary and prostate cancer, as well as lung cancer), we already have five breakthrough treatments approved in Europe and four more in the latter stages of clinical testing. We are also trying to go one step further, stopping cancer before it can get a hold. You can be part of this oncology powerhouse:
We are looking for an experienced strong commercial leader who has demonstrated entrepreneurial and charismatic leadership and a proven track record in marketing and sales. A clear strength of leadership and execution, specifically in Oncology
The Integrated Brand Value Team Leader (IBVTL - Director level) for Bladder Cancer, reporting to the Regional Commercial Strategy Leader (RCSL) Oncology, prepares, leads and executes the EMEA commercial launch strategy and tactics for the pipeline product Erdafitinib in metastatic Urothelial Cancer (mUC), in accordance with global strategies, branding and positioning. This new asset will be launched in a centrally led model, where the IBVTL is responsible for preparing country specific business plans that may include proposals for new and innovative go-to-market models. Thus, we are looking for entrepreneurial candidates that will not shy away from innovative commercialization approaches and are able to manage the ambiguity of new ventures.
Working in Global/ Regional cross-functional and highly matrixed teams the IBVTL will also ensure that customer insights, environmental factors and unmet needs are reflected into Global, regional and local plans and that EMEA launch readiness, product brand execution and resources are optimized.
The IBVTL is responsible for EMEA Brand budget and monitors the performance, identifies critical opportunities and risks within the brand plan and evaluates investments for Regional Life Cycle opportunities. The person would have two direct reports and would lead a cross-functional group of more than 15 people.
- Maintains the EMEA brand vision and establishes commercial strategies for the compound in full collaboration with key Global, Regional and Local stakeholders.
- Gathers and incorporates commercial insights from EMEA key stakeholders into Global Clinical Development Plans (CDPs) and Target Product Profiles (TPPs) for compounds in full development to ensure optimal positioning, indication sequencing and value creation within the Regional Portfolio.
- Supports actively GCT and CDTs with specific data, documentation and deliverables.
- As a member of Global teams (e.g. Global Commercial Team (GCT) comprising Strategic Marketing, Market Research, Global Strategic Analytics, and Health Economics & Pricing) is responsible to develop and execute the strategy for the brand and to ensure that the GCT’s position accurately reflects EMEA needs to be presented by the GCSO delegate in the Compound Development Team (CDT)
- Develops the regional brand launch strategy and the local business plans for each OpCo including proposals for optimal go-to-market model per each country archetype. Is responsible for Regional launch readiness plans and facilitating best practice sharing during the post launch phase; develops metrics for managing brand performance and identifies critical opportunities and risks within the plan.
- Participates actively to discussion on Health Economics, providing thoughtful input to ensure optimized access, pricing, and reimbursement within the evolving healthcare landscapes.
- Proactively partners with Medical Affairs and R&D to provide input into clinical study development, product development decisions, and labelling that support the commercial launch strategy in EMEA and lifecycle management investments.
- Leads the EMEA Integrated Brand Value Team (composed of Regulatory, Medical Affairs and Business Intelligence), providing commercial strategic leadership and guidance into the brand regulatory strategy, medical affairs strategy, publication strategy, market access/reimbursement strategies, and other market preparation programs from full development through the lifecycle of the compound.
- Leads a team of European Product Managers to develop and execute the commercial strategy and tactics engaging third party vendors as appropriate, ensuring efficiencies in planning and execution at every level by making investment trade-offs across the marketing mix.
- Leads Country Launch Leader network ensuring connectivity with EMEA Integrated Brand Value Team and drives strategic alignment across the Region.
- Catalyzes innovation and is a change agent to challenging and optimizing Go To Market Models at a local level, linked to Regional Brand Optimization.
- Leverages on his/ her network of KOLs and key stakeholders, providing KOLs and key stakeholders' insight in order to incorporate in the brand strategy customer needs and realize the economic value proposition.
- Ensures that Value Excellence is incorporated into all aspects of the Local and Regional commercial strategy and tactics maintaining and updating the Brand Value Plan, by following the Value Excellence framework in accordance to product life cycle stages.
- Is responsible for managing full brand budget across the region.
- Leads the development of brand forecasts and indication valuation in collaboration with the GCSO and Regional Analytics team. Progresses critical commercial strategy decisions throughout appropriate governance committees.
- Supports the RCSL identifying Regional Life Cycle Opportunities and creating business cases for new EMEA investments.
- Selects, develops, and retains superior quality people. Conduct annual performance reviews with direct reports to help support the creation of a diverse, high performing EMEA Commercial Strategy organization.
- Is an inspirational leader applying networking and collaboration competencies across the teams.
- Ensures Credo Values are demonstrated in the day to day interactions.
- Is responsible for sharing best practices in term of processes, deliverables, approaches (where possible).
- The successful candidate must have a Pharmaceutical background specifically in Oncology and has demonstrated a strategic mindset with the ability to assimilate complex science and data quickly
- A minimum of 8+ years of progressive commercial experience is required with a proven track record of working within highly matrixed environments and cross functional teams. Ideally with second line management experience with P&L responsibility.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree in business or life sciences is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with Key Opinion Leaders and external stakeholders is required
- Prior experience in working with external agencies and vendors is required
- In-line marketing experience across multiple brands is required. Launch experience is a must
- Experience in developing and implementation of brand strategies for new products and/or significant success demonstrated in managing existing key brands is required
- Must exhibit behaviors aligned to the J&J Global Leadership Profile
- An understanding of the drug development process is preferred
- This position requires up to 50% travel
Location: Central European location
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)