Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SUMMER PROJECT LEAD INTERN-2018
Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 00001C4E
The Summer Intern will serve as a Project Lead in the Investigator & Patient Engagement (IPE) organization within Global Clinical Development Operations (GCDO). The company is rapidly developing the new function of IPE, with the goal of becoming the ROLE MODEL FOR PATIENT-CENTRIC RESEARCH AND SPONSOR OF CHOICE by 2020. He or she will have an active and integral role in meeting individual and business objectives designed to accelerate Janssen's investigator and patient engagement strategies. The individual will gain experience and exposure to assessment tools, tactics and strategies that will enable them to understand the external stakeholder dynamics of the pharma R&D environment.
- Intern will lead and implement tactics that support the growth and/or the expansion of the Investigator and Patient Engagement strategies for Janssen R&D.
- Hold the special projects role for Investigator & Patient Engagement tactics and strategies.
- Role requires an ability to maximize diversity and inclusion amongst a broad group of stakeholders to achieve business results.
- Associate will need to be successful in a team environment with sound judgment.
- Must be innovative, proactive, and strong analytically with overall business acumen.
- Qualified candidates must be a student in good standing.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point. Must have careful attention to detail and accuracy, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Someone that is self-motivated and has ability to work individually as well as on a team. Must have the ability to work an extended period of time on a computer.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), strong analytical/problem solving skills, strong planning skills, and the ability to think strategically.
- The associate will have opportunities to work on projects and process improvements based on the business needs, their personal interests and areas of expertise.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation to get to and from the work site for public transportation is not an option.
- Strategic Thinking, Communication Skills, Project Management,
Market Research, Segmentation, Positioning, Market Dynamics & Evolution, Competitive Landscape, Customer Insight, Geographic, Cultural and Market Differences, Key Opinion Leaders and Advocacy Groups. Regulatory Guidelines, Legal Environment and Compliance experience is preferred, but not mandated.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)