Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Product Quality Management, Quality Integrator
Raritan, New Jersey; Cork, Ireland; Schaffhausen, Switzerland; Leiden, Netherlands; Malvern, Pennsylvania; Spring House, Pennsylvania; Geel, Belgium
Requisition ID: 00001C4C
Janssen Pharmaceutical, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Product Quality Management, Quality Integrator. The position can be based at one of the following sites: Cork, Ireland; Leiden, Netherland; Geel, Belgium; Schaffhausen, Switzerland; Raritan, NJ; Spring House, PA or Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Has end-to-end accountability for the quality strategy and quality aspects from Early Development through commercialization for an assigned group of products.
- Represents Global Quality on the CMC and New Product integration team (NPT). Serves as liaison between NPT and Analytical group. Serves as the single point of Global Quality contact.
- Assures Quality achievements and Quality stage gate deliverables are achieved. Quality reviewer of health authority submissions (i.e., BLA,NDA,MAA) and associated HA questions on the filings. Approves filings and questions for secondary filings.
- Defines and leads the necessary QA resource for global and local QA of his or her assigned products.
- Leads a comprehensive Quality new product integration team that assures Quality throughout clinical, DS, DP, FF & device: development through launch.
- Ensures standard Global Quality new product introduction processes and norms are used across sites and facilitates communication throughout Global Quality.
- Maintains the flow of communications between Global Quality and the CMC and NP Teams. Drives communication with all Q&C partners.
- Presents project updates to QM for Global Quality alignment in advance of Stage Gates.
- A minimum of a BA/BS in Pharmacist, Pharmacy, Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Technical or Operations or a similar degree concentration is required. A Master’s degree or advanced is desirable (pharmaceutical, chemical background, biological necessary or a similar degree concentration).
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in a highly regulated industry. Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry is an asset.
- In-depth knowledge in cGMP standards, policies and procedures is required.
- Knowledge of domestic and international GMP is required.
- Knowledge of Biotech and/or Pharma Manufacturing required, particularly in technology transfer.
- Consistent track record in leading multifunctional ‘virtual’ teams to success is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational boundaries through influencing, negotiation and partnering.
- Experience in Product & Process Development is a plus.
- Experience with Quality Systems is preferred.
- Experience with Quality content of Regulatory filings: questions, and responses.
- Experience with regulatory inspections and preparedness.
- Relationship building, partnering and influencing in a matrix organization. Negotiation, communication and presentation skills across all levels are important. Ability to quickly assimilate new technologies, perform risk assessment and develop action plans.
- Understands the business implications regarding quality positions and decisions.
- Proven experience in driving creative solutions and analytical skills.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Schaffhausen-Schaffhausen, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands-South Holland-Leiden, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Geel, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland-Cork-Cork, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)