Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EMEA Endocutter Platform Marketing Lead, One ETHICON
Belgium; Germany; Spain; France; United Kingdom; Netherlands; Italy; Portugal; Austria
Requisition ID: 00001C3N
ETHICON is committed to improving patient’s lives by advancing the standard of care in tissue repair. Through continuous innovation, we provide procedure-focused solutions that meet the evolving demands of modern surgery and facilitate improved patient outcomes such as shorter treatment journeys, minimally invasive and day case treatment options and infection protection. Through our understanding of the needs of the national healthcare services and key drivers within the ever-changing environmental landscape, our efforts are focused on strengthening the ETHICON value proposition to patients, national healthcare services, policymakers, clinical and commercial customers to ensure we significantly impact the quality of patient care worldwide.
EMEA Endocutter Platform Marketing Lead, One ETHICON
Location: anywhere within EMEA
Develop and lead the Ethicon EMEA marketing strategy for Endocutters Portfolio in close partnership with the One ETHICON Marketing Team, the Global Strategic Marketing organisation and Country Marketing leaders across EMEA. Drive differentiated and sustainable growth for the One Ethicon portfolio through building the strategic focus and business plan for the product platform, shaping new market opportunities to drive growth and market share and effective portfolio management.
Position duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the development of Endocutters brand strategies and drive planning and execution of marketing initiatives
- Build differentiated and well positioned brands, e.g. re-positioning of portfolio
- Drive the platform growth through use of evidence based tools tailored to specific specialty needs
- Identify and address customer segments and targets, e.g. Portfolio segmentation strategy development and execution
- Drive portfolio rationalization and prioritization
- Establish pricing strategies to maximize brand profitability and market share, eg. regular pricing reviews
- Partner with and proactively influence Country Marketing & Sales organizations for effective deployment to execute the marketing plan
- Establish tracking tools and adjusts plans in line with results
- Identify customer needs, develop disease state and procedure insights in the field and understand health care market trends and competitor strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and opinion leaders
- Apply market research tools to deepen customer understanding
- Leverage multiple sources of competitive intelligence (global, regional and local)
- Create market models and sales forecasts
- Manage the portfolio financial performance to achieve business plan goals
- Analyse and improve SGP performance
- Evaluate new business opportunities
- Set budget and assess Marketing spend effectiveness
- Commercialize new products to sustain long term portfolio sales growth
- Influence the Global Strategy & Pipeline team to ensure that EMEA market needs are considered
- Develop launch strategies that include market research, regulatory, reimbursement, Supply Chain, pricing, ProfEd/sales training and communication plans as well as KOL feedback and advocacy
- Apply project management tools to define project objectives, scope and process
- Populate launch excellence templates to create a cohesive launch plan
- Collaborate proactively with regional and country partners to deliver launch plans
- Develop clear marketing messages that influence internal and external stakeholder behaviour
- Build and “sell” a clear, concise and compelling story
- Proactively communicate with and deliver value to diverse stakeholders
- Coordinate integrated communication plans with agencies
- Successfully apply digital strategies and other innovative approaches
Collaboration and engagement with One Ethicon EMEA Marketing team and support functions (Regulatory, Quality, Supply Chain, MBI, Pricing, Market Access, ProfEd/SLD) and Global Marketing (upstream & downstream) as well as relationship building with and support of country Marketing contacts (e.g. technical questions from field sales colleagues and customers)
- Education: BA/BSc required
- Other education and professional experience:
- Fluent level of English
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience with an outstanding demonstrable track record of leadership and results, coupled with a performance driven approach.
- Minimum 2 years experience with proven success record in marketing role.
- Knowledge of the healthcare or medical device environment.
- Market development or value/demand creation through experience with customer and market insights or through experience in marketing or other critical functions (e.g., sales, operations, R&D, finance, business development, etc.)
- Customer centric approach.
- Ability to think strategically and embody a culture for continuous improvement.
- Ability to influence and collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams, to deliver results within the context of a globally matrixed organisation.
- Endocutters knowledge (J&J or competitive) is preferred
- Interpersonal skills / characteristics:
- Drive for results—demonstrates commitment to achieving stretched goals balancing long term growth opportunities with short term wins.
- Strategic orientation—can operate successfully within the context of multiple complex strategies to ensure a holistic One ETHICON approach.
- Has the ability to inspire and influence a diverse organisation to adopt new approaches and think innovatively to win in core identified areas of growth opportunity. Demonstrated high personal resilience.
- Demonstrates enterprise mindset, with ability to influence and collaborate in a global, matrixed, shared service environment to achieve business objectives.
- Inspirational and Engaging leader—inspire the team to meet customer requirements and fuel business growth.
- Insightful decisions—must make a timely judgment call based on information and business knowledge.
- Change agent—drive innovation to improve the business and support organizational transformation.
- Adaptability—effectively copes with change and ambiguity while showing persistence to meet goals.
- Team Builder—builds effective teams.
- Innovator—develop innovative and impactful strategies and tactics to deliver sustained shared growth.
- Collaborator—ability to partner across the cluster and region and to influence & network indirect teams across the organization to obtain results.
- Business discipline—bring robust compliance process and team alignment within a rapidly changing business.
- Interpersonal and business savvy—build relationships and collaborate cross functionally.
- Business ethics—ensure compliance with governmental regulations and laws.
- Financial acumen—direct and monitor financial and budget activities to achieve goals.
- Resilience—ability to work in a changing environment.
- Credo values and behaviours – in all business activities.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English via MyCareerOpportunities.net or MyNextStep.jnj.com.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Portugal, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Austria, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)