Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PACKAGE DEVELOPMENT CO-OP - CINCINNATI, OH
Requisition ID: 00001BZ4
Ethicon, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Fall 2018 (June-Dec)/ Spring 2019 (Jan-June) Package Development Co-op, located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Ethicon, Inc. develops and markets advanced medical devices for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Ethicon, Inc focuses on procedure-enabling devices in general and bariatric surgery, gastrointestinal health, gynecology and surgical oncology. Products include: the ENDOPATH® XCEL™ Access System; CONTOUR™ Curved Cutter Stapler; HARMONIC™ ultrasonic cutting and coagulating surgical devices; ENSEAL™ Energy Laparoscopic Tissue Sealer.
As a Co-Op in in the Franchise Package Development Department at Ethicon, Inc you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience and knowledge through hands-on exposure to state of the art equipment, industry leaders and technically challenging medical device package development.
The Package Development Co-Op will be assigned to specific projects under the mentorship of a Package Development Engineer and will perform a variety of duties including, but not limited to:
- Packaging Material Selection, Testing and Design
- Package Validation and Verification testing
- Supplier Selection
- Prototype Development and Creation
- Lab Equipment Qualification
- Test Method Validation
- In order to be eligible as a Package Development Engineer Co-op, candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/institution pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s degree in the following engineering fields: Packaging, Mechanical, Chemical, Material Science or a related engineering field.
- Only students in their second year or above will be considered.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred but not required.
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)