Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Leader, Health Economics & Market Access
Requisition ID: 00001BYU
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Global Leader, Health Economics & Market Access (HEMA) to be based in New Brunswick, NJ, Beerse, Belgium or Singapore.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Empowering families and communities to live healthy, productive lives and create healthier futures inspires Johnson & Johnson’s long-standing commitment to make life-changing and sustainable differences in global public health. We focus on improving maternal, newborn and child health, addressing global health challenges such as multi-drug resistant TB, HIV, worm-based infections, Ebola and polio, and training healthcare workers to improve lives worldwide. We bring science and technology expertise, research and development capabilities, and our global resources to develop treatments and cures, deliver lifesaving prevention and care, and design smart policies that help pave the way for large-scale, long-term solutions. Together, with governments, non-governmental organizations, implementing groups, industry partners and non-profit foundations, we partner on innovative approaches to make a difference for people everywhere to build the foundations of lasting health.
Working under the direction and guidance of the VP Global Program Strategy J&JGPH, this role leads the Health Economics & Market Access (HEMA) capabilities for the Johnson & Johnson Global Public Health organization.
- Responsible for building a robust capability in health economics, tailored to public health settings to support the successful development and rapid adoption of J&JPH products.
- Works with the Focus Area Strategy Teams (FAST) to identify priorities for HEMA activities and opportunities for HEMA to drive FAST strategies.
- Leads and coordinates HEMA interactions with J&J and external collaborators, contractors and vendors to ensure timely, efficient and high-quality methodologies and approaches are undertaken in execution of HEMA programs including evidence generation & dissemination, advocacy and training.
- Representing the non-clinical stakeholder, acts as primary reviewer for evidence generation plans and dissemination activities to support the design & delivery of robust and impactful HEMA evidence supporting both upstream innovation and optimal market access through economically robust value propositions.
- Works with the non-FAST program teams and with colleagues in measurement and evaluation, system policy and operations and execution to support broader organizational priorities as defined by the J&JGPH leadership team.
- Works closely with Global Marketing leaders, Medical Affairs Leaders, Clinical Leaders to ensure HEMA strategies are based on clinical impact, commercial strategy and aligned with medical evidence and practice.
- Leads the building of an effective and evolving network of collaboration with internal partners in real world evidence and epidemiology to ensure J&J GPH has access to syndicated data purchases, analytical capabilities embedded in partner organizations and specialized epidemiologic resources within OCMO.
- Builds J&JGPH participation in enterprise talent programs with Janssen and ONE MD to access talent more broadly across J&J for developmental assignments and create career development opportunities.
- Represents HEMA on the R&D development management committee for J&JGPH.
- Advance degree in health sciences, medicine, economics or finance required (MD, MBA, MSc, PhD etc)
- At least 10 years of related work experience is required
- Proven expertise in long-term strategic planning and constructing alternative models and structures to drive growth from a HEMA perspective
- Depth in health economics, marketing and/or market research, and formation of marketing solutions
- Experience working successfully in complex matrix environments and directly leading organizations
- Track record of working effectively with other cultures and international teams
- Deep understanding of Health Technology Assessment, comparative effectiveness, pricing and payment models.
- Experience in global, regional and local market environments preferred, experience in emerging markets and resource limited settings preferred
- 45% domestic and international travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)