Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Finance Analysts & Senior Finance Analysts
Requisition ID: 00001BYF
Finance Analysts & Senior Finance Analysts roles
Caring for the world,
one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson.
We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and
services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to
touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs. One of those local hubs is near Wokingham in Berkshire.
Our Business Support Centre of Excellence Team and Consumer Business is a dynamic team, made up of a diverse range of individuals from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds.
We are now looking for part or fully qualified Finance professionals to continue the expansion of the EMEA Business Support Centre and Consumer business. We are keen to speak to individuals that want to take their career to the next level and work for a business that truly makes a difference. Here is a little more detail about the type of activities you may be involved in:
• Financial business partnering including preparing and reviewing reporting and performance analytics
• Business planning and support for a diverse client group
• Establishing Budget baseline statistical trends and delivering analytical reports
• Review and delivery of balance sheets including accurate forecasting
• Promote & support financial awareness and education for business partners
• Involvement in/driving standardisation, process improvement & sharing best practice
• Proactively take responsibility for personal development
qualifications do we require?
• Undergraduate degree is essential, preferably in Finance and/or Accounting related subjects
• Finance Analysts require part qualification in CIMA, ACCA or ACA preferably or other equivalent financial certification or studies.
• Senior Finance Analysts should be qualified in CIMA, ACCA or ACA preferably or other equivalent financial certification or studies.
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your experience; express your passion and touch the world.
If you want to be a part of a Finance team that is a vital and integral part of the overall organization, where you can pride yourself on delivering excellent service to key internal clients and stakeholders, and you want to work for an organization that takes your personal and career development just as seriously as you do, then you should contact us to find out more.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)