Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Time Management Business Solutions Senior Manager
Requisition ID: 00001BVL
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for Time Management Business Solutions Senior Manager located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Time Management Business Solutions Senior Manager is responsible for working with each country to understand their time solutions and requirements. Expected to be the subject matter expert for time management including technical solutions and processes. As the subject matter expert for time, required to have a technical and functional understanding of time strategies and methodologies, as well as advising on best practice for integration and validation.
As a senior-level contributor and subject matter expert, the Time Management Business Solutions Senior Manager is expected to have project oversight and manage project plans as well as providing status and conducting analysis. Contribute to the identification, development, implementation, and communication of new practices, policies, and/or procedures. Assist with the development and delivery of training and UAT / Parallel testing. Required to work independently and may assist in specialized assignments. Ensure that deliverables meet or exceed individual objectives; adhere to payroll goals and align with service center compliance strategies.
The Time Management Business Solutions Senior Manager will work with cross-functional business representatives to:
• Works with Strategic Global Product Owner to understand product capabilities
• Works with region and country leadership to understand processes and country specific requirements
• Representative from the global team to partner with Regional Director and Country leadership
• Manage a relationship with the Regional Directors
• Report to the Global Payroll Business Solutions Team
• Provides continuity between countries within a region and seeks opportunities to consolidate and streamline processes
• Regional representative back to the global team. Is part of a larger team overseeing and representing opportunities for global consistency
• Manages project deliverables and coordinates expectations with local teams on global initiatives
This position is part of the Payroll Business Solution Architecture team, charged with promoting a ‘process excellence’ throughout the global payroll organization. A proven track record of strategic leadership within these areas is required.
• A minimum amount of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably with a major in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or another business-related field.
• A minimum of 8 years of professional experience is required.
• Experience with large Time and Attendance implementations for 5-10K employees using technologies such as Workday, SAP or Kronos is required.
• Industry experience working within Payroll, Timekeeping and/or Information Technology is required.
• Strong collaboration, people management, project management and change management skills are required.
• Proven track record influencing and leading people and interacting with senior level management is required.
• Strong project management mind-set: Ability to manage project plans, dependencies, critical path activities and milestones is required.
• Ability and proven skillset to understand technical solutions including interface mapping, process definition and blueprint, solutions design, and testing strategies is required.
• This position is located in Tampa, FL.
• This position may require up to 20% of domestic and/or international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)