Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Maintenance Team Leader
Requisition ID: 00001BPR
"Caring for the world... one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
Janssen Vaccines AG, one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. We do this by discovering, developing, manufacturing and marketing products that combat major threats to the health of people worldwide.
The Bern site acts as a center of expertise for development and manufacturing of innovative cell based viral- and bacterial vaccines and is recently expanding its portfolio into bacterial based therapeutic products
For our site in Berne we are looking for a highly committed
This role is responsible for setting strategy, leveraging best practices, and developing internal as well as external partnerships for maintenance department within the engineering organization serving the Berne site. The role will oversee the day-to-day business of the maintenance staff and in addition create and sustain continuous organizational improvements. The ideal candidate will possess a strong track record in manufacturing asset maintenance, business acumen and a willingness to be hands-on in key aspects of manufacturing and supply chain operations. The role requires the development of strong partnerships and heavy interfaces with Production, Development, Quality, and Facilities Management organizations.
- Lead a team of technicians to maintain, continuously improve and upgrade manufacturing assets.
- Ensure conformity to all quality, safety, health and environmental requirements.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills in a manufacturing environment.
- Proactively assesses and analyzes maintenance technologies, processes and systems.
- Utilizes state of the art technology, systems, and process excellence tools.
- Lead and develop engineers and technicians
- Execute preventive maintenance programs
- Ensure reliable and efficient operation of manufacturing assets.
- Conducts safety and environmental operations to meet requirements for the site.
- Assure that compliance with applicable SOPs, cGMPs, regulatory requirements, safety, environmental, and Company policies.
- Provide leadership necessary to effectively implement and execute change.
- Manage strategic partnerships with contractors and vendors
- Degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline; Masters preferred.
- 6-10 years of experience in a regulated manufacturing plant based role
- A min. of 5 years’ experience in leading maintenance activities
- Previous experience with managing department budgets
- Self-driven and able to set own targets, ability to set priorities under pressure
- Experience with TPM, Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred
- Previous experience working in a large matrix-managed environment preferred
- Previous experience with SAP PM or another CMMS system is preferred
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Certificate for supervising apprentices
Janssen Vaccines AG (8851)