Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EMEA Medical Operations Manager (EMOM)
Requisition ID: 00001BPF
- Medical HCC sensitive events and related activities (Ad Boards, TASC meetings, standalone, congresses…)
- Educational Grants
- HCC sensitive consultancy agreementsEnsuring all activities are delivered in a compliant way with high quality standards.
Coordinate with EMOS the Medical Affairs budget management process for product related activities.
Act as line manager to the EMEA Medical Operations Specialists (EMOS) and EMEA Event Project Leads (EEPL).
Lead identification, development and/or implementation of business process/project improvements related to EMEA Medical Affairs.
Support ME Centre of Excellence with analysis out of ME projects – support of ME dashboard.
- Provide direct line management to EMOS and EEPL
- Actively support the ongoing development of EMOS and EEPL
- Ensure training and alignment among team as well as external agencies in case of new processes
- Support best practice sharing between EMOS and EEPL
- Review ME and MAF event plans and ensure good workload distribution among EMOT
- Member of EMEA Medical Affairs PMO Management team
- Member of the functional ME team – review ME plans from a budget and workload distribution together
- Proactively identify possible process/project improvements within Medical Affairs
- In agreement with Head of Medical Affairs PMO and EMEA Medical Affairs Management including ME CoE, develop and implement process/project improvements
- Together with ME CoE work on ME part of the MAF dashboard
- Act as a Medical Affairs representative in internal and external meetings/workstreams related to EMOT area of expertis
Medical Event coordination
- Ensure all EMOT activities (Medical HCC sensitive events, Educational Grant, HCC sensitive consultancy agreements) are delivered in line with plans, within timelines, budget, quality and compliance
- Provide regular status updates to Head of Medical Affairs PMO and EMEA Medical Affairs Management including ME updates to CoE ME
- In working with the team, identify and overcome any issues arising within the EMOT activity portfolio and escalate where deemed appropriate
- Ensure that all EMOT activities are conducted in line with company quality and HCBI standards
- Development and maintain delivery and quality metrics for EMOT activities
- Accountable for team training records
- Make sure that all quality and compliance breach are properly identified, managed and escalated where required
- Work together with Quality;CoE ME, HCC and compliance departments to maintain and improve quality standards within EMOT
- Responsible for budget planning, tracking and reporting of all EMOT activities
- Manage budget consolidation exercise for EMEA ME/Medical Affairs budget forecast and actuals exercises for product related budget
- Organise the quarterly budget reviews with EMEA Medical Affairs Management and MECoE
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills, time-management skills and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven skills at developing and managing varied relationships within and outside the company.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, motivated to develop, guide and reward high performance teams in a virtual environment
- Ability to identify and resolve issues that arise during execution of task.
- Very organized and process oriented.
- Knowledge of J&J travel policies (AMEX), and internal systems used (including Concur, ICD, Cornerstone, eMP, LYNX and others)
- Awareness of, and advanced training in, Healthcare Compliance Business Integrity (HCBI).
- Good knowledge of our internal processes and their interaction iConnect, iClick, HPR, ToV, P2P etc.
- Awareness of and adherence to Johnson & Johnson Credo values.
- 5 years’ experience in managing complex portfolio of activities with, ideally, experience in Medical Event Management, budget management and J&J processes
- 3 years’ experience as people manager
- Experienced in working in a complex matrix / virtual environment
- Fluency in English language required.
- Fluency in additional EMEA languages an advantage
- This position requires some travel within Europe and other regions (20%)
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)