Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Intern Supply Chain Analyst 6 months
Requisition ID: 00001BKO
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
As part of University Recruitment we have the opportunity to offer a min. 6 months contract as an
Intern Supply Chain Analyst - Zuchwil SO
Purpose of the Position
In this position you are responsible for implementing and sustaining business improvement initiatives as well as supporting day-to-day business, particularly in the Demand Planning area.
- Analyze sales and forecast data to develop a forecast (MAPE/ BIAS) improvement suggestion
- Review Tender process and tools to present improvement recommendations
- Develop root cause analysis for Backorders and handle optimal allocation
- Enrolled at University for the whole duration of the internship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Effective written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Strong collaboration & teaming
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- MRP/ERP system (e.g. SAP), basic functional knowledge would be preferable
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking on apply at the top right.
Synthes GmbH (7111)