Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
3D // Industrial Design Co-op: New York, NY
Requisition ID: 00001BH8
J&J Design is currently recruiting for a 3D // Industrial Design Co-op located in New York City.
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets.
With more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies that employ over 125,000 people work with partners in health care to make a difference in the lives of over a billion people throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The J&J Design Studio is the internal design team of Johnson & Johnson, and creates compelling end-user solutions across all the Company’s business groups - Consumer, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices. Located in New York City, the Design Studio is comprised of 2D, 3D, DXD, UX/UI, CGI and Design Operations categories and numbers 100 professionals, many with advanced degrees in their chosen design specialties.
This co-op is an integral role for gaining hands-on, real world experience in all aspects of the design development process.
The focus for the co-op will be the design and development of product, packaging and devices through the lens of the consumer, patient or healthcare professional’s experience. Co-op will also have numerous opportunities presented to them that supplement this singular educational experience such as networking, mentoring options and cross-functional exposure.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S., and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status).
- Students currently majoring in design fields are strongly preferred.
- Current enrollment in an accredited College/University is required at time of the internship.
- Industrial Design focus preferred as major field of study.
- Fluency in SolidWorks and KeyShot are required.
- Command of CSS Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign are preferred.
- Physical model-making experience (die-cutting, 3D printing, vacuum forming) is preferred.
- Candidate must be able to work full time (core hours / 40 hours per week) during the 6-month co-op position (co-op schedule - January-June or July-December)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and must be well-organized and able to multi-task effectively.
Fundamental Application Requirements:
• A portfolio link must be included in the resume or candidate will not be considered and will be disqualified.
• All resumes MUST be submitted in PDF format to be considered.
These intern positions are located in New York City.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-New York-New York
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)