Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
CGI (Computer Generated Imagery) Co-op: New York, NY
Requisition ID: 00001BH7
J&J Design is currently seeking a highly skilled CGI (Computer Generated Imagery) Co-op to join our team of Photorealistic CG artists located in New York City.
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets.
With more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies that employ over 125,000 people work with partners in health care to make a difference in the lives of over a billion people throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The J&J Design Studio is the internal design team of Johnson & Johnson, and creates compelling end-user solutions across all the Company’s business groups - Consumer, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices. The Studio is comprised of 2D, 3D, DXD, UX/UI, CGI and Design Operations categories and numbers 100 professionals, many with advanced degrees in their chosen design specialties.
This co-op is an integral role for gaining hands-on, real world experience in all aspects of the design development process.
You will be working to create outstanding renders of products across the J&J portfolio. The images you create will be used to aid the design process, used in presentations, packaging, marketing and advertising.
Co-ops will also have numerous opportunities presented to them that supplement this singular educational experience such as networking, mentoring options and cross-functional exposure.
- Legal Authorization to work in the United States, without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future is required.
- A minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA is strongly preferred.
- Current enrollment in an accredited College/University is required at time of the internship.
- CGI focus preferred as major field of study.
- Proficiency in Maya, Photoshop, Illustrator, Nuke, After Effects V-Ray are required.
- Ability to create accurate models from mechanical drawings and/or physical product are required.
- Good drawing skills are preferred, including use of light and shadow.
- Ability to model with either Polygons or NURBS are required.
- Experience in lighting scenes are preferred.
- Proficiency in both PC and Mac platforms are required.
- Candidate must be able to work full time (core hours / 40 hours per week) during the 6-month co-op position (co-op schedule - January-June or July-December).
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and must be well-organized and able to multi-task effectively.
Fundamental Application Requirements:
• A portfolio link must be included in the resume or candidate will not be considered and will be disqualified.
• All resumes MUST be submitted in PDF format to be considered.
These intern positions are located in New York City.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-New York-New York
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)