Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
2018 Foundational Human Resources Leadership Development Program Internship
Requisition ID: 00001BBO
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. With more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies that employ over 125,000 people work with partners in health care to make a difference in the lives of over a billion people throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We're looking for leaders to bring health care solutions to our customers and communities in virtually every corner of the world…leaders to nurture and inspire others…leaders who are committed to making a difference…individuals with strong character and proven competencies needed to become tomorrow's leaders in a global environment. Our business principles are embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary value statement that has guided our Family of Companies for over 70 years.
Our Foundational Human Resources Leadership Development Program (F-HRLDP) provides a unique opportunity to be part of this mission while building an outstanding career foundation in the Human Resources space.
The F-HRLDP is a three-year rotational program designed to develop exceptional, highly motivated early in career talent in their journey as outstanding HR professionals, through:
- unmatched depth of broad-based experience across the Global Services HR operating model;
- an integrated HRLDP cohort curriculum that is innovative and future-focused; and
- relationships spanning our global businesses, HR community and executive leadership
The F-HRLDP Internship is a 10-12 week program providing an opportunity to demonstrate the potential to be one of our outstanding HR leaders of the future. During the internship, participants will undertake a project-based assignment in Global Services, the largest area of our enterprise Human Resources model. This will offer opportunities to expand knowledge and experience in one of Global Services’ core practices, which include:
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Learning Design and Operations
- Talent Mobility
- HR Knowledge Management
- Compensation Administration, and more.
On completion of the F-HRLDP Internship, Interns will be considered for hire into the F-HRLDP full time program. Offer decisions are made based on internship performance and business need.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Excellent learning agility – ability to digest information quickly, make connections across different and identify key questions / areas to explore
- Highly collaborative – can deliver strong results in close partnership with colleagues, leaders and external stakeholders across work areas, functions and geographies
- Demonstrated early leadership aptitude, including the ability to communicate effectively with, engage and influence others (in person and virtually)
- Ability to build very strong stakeholder relationships, including balancing the needs and perspectives of multiple, diverse stakeholders across a global matrix organization
- Global mindset – desire to collaborate with cross-regional partners and solve enterprise-level challenges
- Sophisticated critical and strategic thinking skills
- A pro-active approach to problem solving and a sound sense of urgency
- Comfort and confidence working in an environment of ambiguity and rapid change
Successful candidates will meet these criteria:
- Demonstrated interest in developing a career in human resources
- Matriculated student completing a Bachelor’s Degree or recently completed curriculum with focus in Business, HR Management, Industrial-Organizational psychology or other HR-related disciplines, with intended graduation date between December 2018 – July 2019. Master’s or MBA students will be considered and welcome to apply.
- Prior full time*, professional work experience: preference for 0 – 24 months
- Previous HR experience is preferred, but not required (may vary by region)
- *Full time is equivalent to working 40 hours or more weekly, on a continuous basis
- An overall cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher is preferred
- Geographically mobile for four years, including the three-year duration of program and the year following program graduation is required
- Fluency in English is required. For internships outside of the US, fluency in the local language is required. Fluency in a second language is desired.
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship) in the country where the regional Global Services hub is located
Please note that the Foundational HRLDP is the partner program to our best-in-class Experienced HRLDP (designed for MBA / Master’s students with 5+ years of prior professional experience to enter J&J’s HR function at Manager level).
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE VITAL in your career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)