Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
2018 Human Resources Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP) Internship - EMEA
Requisition ID: 00001BAY
With over $70.0 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products and related services. We operate across the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices markets; with more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 127,100 people in 60 countries throughout the world. Throughout our business segments, employees have an opportunity to make their mark as a vital player within our organization. We are a global enterprise that offers the feel of a small company in which the talents and initiatives of individuals are recognized and rewarded. The breadth, resources and diversity of our organization create an ideal platform for flexible and exciting career paths.
The E-HRLDP Internship is a 10-12 week program enabling highly motivated graduate students to demonstrate their potential to be one of Johnson & Johnson’s HR Leaders of the future.
Successful candidates will possess:
· Ability to thrive in a changing and complex environment
· Critical and strategic thinking capabilities
· Demonstrated leadership ability
· Business acumen
· Strong analytic problem-solving skills
· Big picture thinking
· Exceptional communication skills
· A sense of urgency
· Comfort with risk taking
· Demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks
Successful candidates will meet these criteria:
· Graduate student completing Master's Degree with intended graduation date between December 2018 – July 2019 in Human Resource Management, Industrial Organizational Psychology, or other HR related disciplines, or an MBA
· A minimum of 4 years of full time, professional experience
· Fluent (written and spoken) in English and language(s) where the internship assignment is located
· Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the internship assignment is located.
· Previous professional human resources experience and/or demonstrated interest in starting a career in human resources is desired.
· Fluency in a second language is desired.
Assignments are chosen based on personal development, experience, interest, and business need.
Upon completion of the E-HRLDP Internship, interns will be considered for full-time positions in our Experienced Human Resources Leadership Development Program. Decisions will be made based on internship performance and business need.
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Portugal, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-South Africa
Johnson & Johnson (6067)