Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
2018 Human Resources Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP) Full Time - EMEA
Requisition ID: 00001BAW
With over $70.0 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products and related services. We operate across the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices markets; with more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 127,100 people in 60 countries throughout the world. Throughout our business segments, employees have an opportunity to make their mark as a vital player within our organization. We are a global enterprise that offers the feel of a small company in which the talents and initiatives of individuals are recognized and rewarded. The breadth, resources and diversity of our organization create an ideal platform for flexible and exciting career paths.
Johnson & Johnson's Experienced Human Resources Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP) is a two-year program designed to help successful, highly-motivated, experienced talent make an impact on patients every day and become tomorrow’s leaders. Participants will experience rich, enterprise-level rotations, develop critical HR-specific and leadership-focused capabilities through an integrated curriculum, and build strong connections with a network of cross-sector and cross-functional leaders, all to support your own development as global and enterprise leaders.
Throughout the program, multiple rotations will provide both breadth and depth of experience inside human resources. Through your work, you will have the ability to shape business outcomes across multiple business sectors: Consumer, Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Supply Chain, and Corporate, and mentors and coaches will coach and support you to guide your progress.
Rotations may include opportunities to experience the direct connection between HR and the business through strategic business partner roles, and will also offer opportunities to expand knowledge and experience in areas including, but not limited to:
· Total Rewards (compensation & benefits)
· Talent acquisition
· Learning and development
· Organizational design and change management
· Strategic workforce planning
· Talent assessment
· Talent management
· Employee and labor relations
· Policy and governance, and more
Successful candidates will possess:
· Ability to thrive in a highly-complex, global work environment
· Critical and strategic thinking capabilities
· Demonstrated leadership ability
· Business acumen
· Strong analytic problem-solving skills
· Big picture thinking
· Exceptional communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills
· A sense of urgency
· Comfort with risk taking
· Commitment to mentoring colleagues
· Demonstrated initiative with setting priorities and managing a variety of tasks
Successful candidates will meet these criteria:
- Graduate student completing MBA, Master’s Degree or Ph.D. with focus in HR Management, Industrial-Organizational psychology or other HR-related disciplines, and intended graduation date between May 2017 – July 2018
- Prior full time*, professional work experience: preference for 60 months / 5 years or more
- Previous HR experience is preferred, but not required (may vary by region)
- *Full time is equivalent to working 40 hours or more weekly, on a continuous basis
- Geographically mobile for two-year duration of program
- Fluency in English is required, as well as fluency in the language of the country where the assignment is located. Fluency in a second language is desired.
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship) in the country where the assignment is located
In the United States, positions are available at various J&J operating companies and locations including New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, California, Massachusetts, Florida and others. For applicants with relevant permanent work authorization, global opportunities exist at various J&J locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America
Rotation assignments are determined based on personal development, experience, interest, and business need. Graduates from the program demonstrate strong performance and capabilities of an enterprise leader. Experienced HRLDP graduates are expected to continue their career development and growth at Johnson & Johnson while leading and supporting the goals of the business.
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Portugal, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-South Africa
Johnson & Johnson (6067)