Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
2018 Janssen R&D Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing Sciences (PDMS) Co-op - PA, NJ
Spring House, Pennsylvania; Fremont, California; Raritan, New Jersey; Titusville, New Jersey; Malvern, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 00001B5E
Janssen Research & Development Pharmaceutical Research & Development, L.L.C., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing Sciences (PDMS) Co-op to be based in NJ or PA. The duration of this co-op is January - June or July - December 2018.
Janssen Research & Development (Johnson & Johnson) Pharmaceutical Research & Development, L.L.C., develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research and development areas encompass novel targets in neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious disease, diabetes, hematology, metabolic disorders, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine.
The Co-op will support the PDMS group, a part of Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development. The PDMS organization is responsible for the development of technology used in the large-scale manufacture of pharmaceutical products including active pharmaceutical ingredients, formulations, analytical methods, and devices to enable patient dosing of these pharmaceuticals. PDMS is also responsible for the manufacture of toxicology supplies and clinical supplies intended for phase 1 and phase 2 studies.
Opportunities for co-ops exist at our PA and NJ facilities in the following groups:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient - Large Molecules
- Drug Product Development
- Analytical Development
- Strategic Operations
- Supply Management
- Enrolled in an accredited college throughout the duration of the co-op.
- Completion of a minimum of two years towards a BS or pursuing a MS or PhD in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering; Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry; Biology; Biochemistry; Molecular Biology; Biotechnology; Microbiology; Supply Chain Management or related science or engineering disciplines is required.
- Previous co-op or internship experience is preferred.
- Student must be available from January - June or July - December 2018 and have the ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) during that time.
- Extensive PC based skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint, SAP are preferred (SAP for Supply Chain Management only).
- Minimum 3.2 GPA is preferred.
- Local travel may be required.
- Students must be able to provide their own transportation to/from their work location.
- Students must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require future sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
North America-United States-California-Fremont, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)