Johnson & Johnson Careers
Plan Associate Analyst (Young Graduate position)
Requisition ID: 00001B16
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
We are looking for a fixed-term 1 year contract for our locations in So/NE/TI a
As part of the global Planning Team you support the monthly Sales and Operations Planning process and act as interface between Marketing & Sales and the Production Planning Team. This opportunity will support your global expertise in demand and supply planning and prepare you for your future career.
- Participate in demand review and validation process
- Assist in managing launch forecasts and statistical forecast data
- Monitor and report on performance metrics and support Management with reports and
- data analysis
- Propagate market requirements to the individual manufacturing plants and external suppliers
- Identify supply bottlenecks and communicate and coordinate with the markets
- Participate and support process improvement projects in order to increase the performance towards our end customers
- Master Degree in scientific, technical or economic area – or equivalent
- Graduated no more than a year ago
- Basic understanding of supply chain principles preferential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability for cross-departmental thinking and collaborative work in teams
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English, German or French an asset
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking on apply at the top right.
We accept applications until the 20th of June. Feedback can be expected after the 24th of June.
Synthes GmbH (7111)