Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Validation Engineer (m/f)
Requisition ID: 00001B0V
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
Cilag AG in Schaffhausen belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and medical devices.
Today Cilag AG is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in Switzerland supplying all the major global markets. The Schaffhausen facility is a Johnson & Johnson strategic launch and growth site for parenteral products and we have an impressive pipeline of new and innovative products.
Janssen Supply Chain a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of companies at Janssen Schaffhausen is currently looking for a
Senior Validation Engineer (m/f)
As a Senior Validation Engineer (m/f) in the API/Solid Drug Product field you will own the Life Cycle Management activities including monitoring activities for our API and Solid oral pharmaceutical products at the Schaffhausen Fill Finish site.
You will maintain and monitor the reliability of our processes in cleaning-/ process validation and you will constantly support process improvements during the Life cycle management of our products. You will work on cross functional and international teams as a project manager to achieve company & departmental goals.
Your main tasks will include
- Coordination and Ownership of Cleaning Validation/Monitoring, Process validation and continued process verification (CPV) Activities in Life Cycle Management for our API and drug products.
- Coordinate Process Optimization projects for products in Life Cycle Management as Validation Process Subject matter Expert for validation
- Author of validation documents in own area of responsibility
- Participate in site specific and global standardization and improvement projects as a subject matter expert
- Provide Technical Assessments to Change Controls/CAPA’s and Deviations
- Active participation in internal inspections as Subject matter expert
- Maintain excellent partnership with all business partners
- Define strategies for lifecycle management of process reliability activities in alignment with site process lifecycle standard operating procedures
We are looking for an initiative team player with a “do and deliver”-mentality who is comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- University/Master Degree with a natural science or technical background
- You have 2 - 4 years related experience in cleaning and process validation in the pharmaceutical sector overall
- Collaboration and project management skills
- Quality driven mind-set, communicative personality with assertiveness and enjoyment of independent and enterprising work
- Open to new ideas and to question conventional thinking
- Fluent in both German and English
A challenging position where you can influence with your ideas and where you can drive innovation for a continuous improvement of the Life cycle management of our API and Drug Products at the Janssen site Schaffhausen.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
Cilag AG (8562)