Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
2018 R&D Co-op - Warsaw, IN
Requisition ID: 00001AUE
DePuy Synthes, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for 2018 R&D Co-ops located in Warsaw, Indiana.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
As a Co-op in the R&D department, you will:
- Have the opportunity to use state of the art tools, observe world class operations in DePuy's manufacturing facility, as well as take advantage of on-site training courses.
- Learn and utilize CAD tools, rapid prototyping technologies, industry testing methodologies, and related anatomy, pathologies, and surgical procedures.
- Work with cross-functional product development teams and alongside experienced engineers.
- Contribute to design solutions and the advancement of new product development projects.
- Be assigned to specific product and/or support teams to design test fixtures and prototypes as well as perform testing, experimentation, and validation to support product design.
- Candidate must be enrolled (not necessarily taking classes) in an accredited college/university during the Spring (January - May), Summer (May/June - August) or Fall (August - December) 2018 Co-op session.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or Science. Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or Materials Engineering is preferred.
- Must be available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the Co-op session.
- Available to work a minimum of three alternating semester rotations is required (i.e. Spring 2018, Fall 2018, and Summer 2018).
- Only students that have completed their freshman year or above will be considered.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is preferred.
- Demonstrate leadership and/or participation in campus/community service activities are preferred.
- This position is located in Warsaw, Indiana. Students must be able to provide their own transportation to this location.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require future sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)