Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Consumer Customer Development Co-Op 2018
Requisition ID: 00001AL7
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. is recruiting for the 2018 class of Consumer Customer Development Co-ops. Our purpose in J&J is helping people around the world by anticipating their needs, building solutions and experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
- You would work within a dynamic team that partners with key Food, Drug, Mass Merchandiser and Specialty Retailers across the country to identify and execute business-building opportunities.
You would be responsible for delivering the company forecast, executing strategic business plans and launching new creative and innovative products to our retail partners. In addition, the team is dedicated to Category Management and Shopper Marketing initiatives, including providing data analysis to uncover ambitious trends, executing retail & customer initiatives and collaborating on strategic business building opportunities.
This program offers high-caliber students the ability to apply their knowledge in practical business settings during a six-month, full-time (40 hours per week) assignment from Spring (January 2018 to June 2018) or Fall (July 2018 - December 2018).
You will be incorporated into the day-to-day business practices of the Sales organization:
- Analyzing data to understand business drivers and trends, assisting with the management of promotional display programs
- Reporting and evaluating monthly sales versus forecast activity, supporting the new item launch process, supporting Sales Operations tools
- Executing retail and consumer initiatives and additional projects that support our key business initiatives.
The Co-op Program also offers a robust learning curriculum that is comprised of both on-the-job training and formal learning to enhance professional skills development.You will have the opportunity to fulfill your goals in Corporate Social Responsibility and participate in an array of diversity and employee resource groups.
- Skillman and Morris Plains, NJ
- Fort Washington, PA
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- Cumberland, RI
- Rogers, AR
- Los Angeles, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
• Current undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with a Marketing, Finance or Business focus (Sophomore, Rising Junior, or Current Junior, Expected Graduation 2019 or Graduation 2020)
• Cumulative GPA 3.0 highly preferred
• You must be willing to commit to entire 6 month time frame - 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
• US Citizenship or Permanent Residents US Work Authorization. Proficient in Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to provide own transportation between home and work office location is required. We are an equal opportunity employer
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
North America-United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-New Jersey-Morris Plains, North America-United States-Rhode Island-Cumberland, North America-United States-Arkansas-Rogers
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6071)