Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
2018 Consumer Marketing Coop
Requisition ID: 00001AL5
The Consumer Companies of Johnson & Johnson develop, market and sell beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio of Baby, Beauty, Consumer Health Care, Over-the Counter and Nutritional products includes leading brands, such as:Johnson's Baby, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, Aveeno, Band-Aid, Listerine, Motrin IB, Tylenol, and Zyrtec-D.
As a Marketing Co-op, you will become an integral part of a Consumer Brand Marketing team. You will be involved in aspects of brand management that may include the following responsibilities:
- Develop and/or execute marketing programs and strategies to promote products to consumers, retailers and medical professionals.
- Execute consumer and retail promotions including sampling programs & direct mail.
- Work with creative agencies to build strong consumer communications.
- Analyze category and daring trends, resolve lessons learned and develop strategies to grow within the category.
- Facilitate Copy Clearance submission, feedback and communication.
- Evaluate capabilities and proposals from new vendors.
- Participate in training courses with your peers, which are focused on brand management and other key functional areas.
The ideal candidate should posses the following skill sets: High level of motivation. Demonstrated passion for marketing and/or brand management. Leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm, passion, and clear focus. Strong analytical, organizational, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Ability to create strong, shared working relationships and encourage creative solutions by effectively working through conflicts. Ability to think strategically, to visualize what might or could be, as well as day-to-day strategic approach to issues and challenges. Courage to do what is right and displaying sound judgment. Demonstrated strong academic and extra-curricular track record.
- Current undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with a Marketing or Business focus (Rising Junior, or Current Junior, Expected Graduation 2019 or Graduation 2020)
- Cumulative GPA 3.0
- Must be willing to commit to entire 6 month time frame - 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residents US Work Authorization
- Proficient in Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-Florida-Clearwater, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6071)