Johnson & Johnson Careers
2018 Information Technology Co-op (Drexel University Co-op Cycle)
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 00001AD7
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 128,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Our IT Co-op Program is a comprehensive learning and professional experience in the technology space at one of the world’s leading health care companies. This program works as a feeder pool to our Information Technology Leadership Development Program for full-time employment, which student employees will learn about, and will be able to pursue upon successfully completing the Co-op and their degree program. You will apply for one overall IT Co-op position that makes you eligible for specific department opportunities. Our Co-op positions are usually for 6 months of full-time work. Positions can be located in various locations throughout the US.
Your position could involve a range of Information Technology assignments which could include (in addition to others):
- E-business and project leadership opportunities with direct business impact
- Applications development for internal customers
- Infrastructure projects across business sectors and segments
You should expect to be responsible for the following roles and responsibilities:
- Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area
- Work towards goals and objectives assigned by experience owner (manager)
- Analyze business processes for reengineering opportunities
- Work within a group in IT that supports a functional area of the business
If you are looking for a more technical Co-op assignment you could have an opportunity in the following area:
- Java Developers / Software Engineers
- Building applications for Android, iOS and web for our different operating companies and business units, including Bio-Sensor and Device Integration
Successful Co-op's are required to:
- Have permanent work authorization in the US. We cannot consider students requiring future sponsorship.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, which is reflective of all college coursework.
- Be currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelors degree. Preferred fields are Information Management, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering /Development, or something equivalent.
- Have a passion for a career in technology.
- Students in their Sophomore year and higher are strongly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)