Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Chain Intern "Praktikant"
Requisition ID: 00001ACS
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
As part of University Recruitment, we have the opportunity to offer a min. 6 months contract in NE/TI/SO as a
As part of the global Planning Team you support the monthly Sales and Operations Planning process and act as interface between Marketing & Sales and the Production Planning Team.
You support project related as well as daily operational tasks.
- Participate in demand review and validation process
- Assist in managing launch forecasts and statistical forecast data
- Monitor and report on performance metrics and support Management with reports and data analysis
- Assist in managing supply constraints and bottlenecks
- Assist in analytics required for process improvement projects
- Currently enrolled for a Bachelor’s or Master in Business Administration or Economics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong interest in Supply Chain
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English; German an asset
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
We accept applications until the 20th of June. Feedback can be expected after the 24th of June.
Synthes GmbH (7111)