Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
2018 Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain/Operations Co-Op
Requisition ID: 000019X6
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 128,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The J&J Supply Chain is an integrated, global supply chain that serves the needs of the 1 billion people who use J&J products each and every day around the world. We manufacture more than 26 billion product units per year, from raw component sourcing to end product distribution as efficiently and effectively as possible with high quality, compliance and service performance. Our supply chain organization makes up 45% of all J&J employees, and includes 125 internal manufacturing plants, manages 581 external manufacturers, utilizes 459 distribution centers, partners with over 3700 direct suppliers, produces over 300,000 sku’s.
The Co-op employee in our Supply Chain at Johnson & Johnson could work in a variety of functional areas and roles across the supply chain organization including but not limited to the following:
- Planning Analysts
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Regulatory Compliance/Quality Engineers
- Program Management Office Associates
- Associate Engineers
- Associate Facilitators
- Project Engineers
- Operations Associates
- Supply Chain Associates
These Co-op roles are filled based on individual company and business needs in all 3 of our sectors, and at the corporate / enterprise level at locations across the country including:
- McNeil Consumer Health Care
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company
- Advanced Sterilization Products
- DePuy Synthes
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- J&J Customer Logistics Services
- Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems
- Johnson & Johnson Sales and Logistics Company
Based on location of assignment, Johnson & Johnson offers housing assistance to Co-op’s who live more than 50 miles from their work-site location. This housing assistance includes options for subsidized rent in a fully-furnished apartment close to the work-site location, or a stipend payment for candidates to use at their discretion. Daily transportation to and from the work-site location is the student’s responsibility, as most locations are not accessible via public transportation and company transportation is not provided.
A qualified candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 Cumulative is strongly preferred
- Candidate must be actively enrolled pursuing a Bachelors or degree ( but not necessarily taking classes)
- Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities are required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work independently within a matrix environment where tight timelines exist
- Candidate must have reliable transportation to and from work on a daily basis for the duration of the co-op.
- Candidate must be able to work full time (40 hours per week) during the duration of the co-op position.
Our preferred majors are, but are not limited to:
- Supply Chain Management
- Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Process/Project & Electronic)
- Management Information Systems
- Engineering Technology
- Science (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- NJ (Bridgewater, Morris Plains, Piscataway, Raritan, Skillman, Somerset, Somerville)
- PA (Ft. Washington, Horsham, Lancaster, Lititz, Malvern, Spring House, West Chester)
- CA (Irvine, Los Angeles, Vacaville)
- GA (Athens, Cornelia)
- IN (Mooresville, Warsaw)
- TX (Irving, San Angelo)
- Bentonville, AR
- Monument, CO
- Jacksonville, FL
- Shepherdsville, KY
- Raynham, MA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Albuquerque, NM
- Elmira, NY
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cumberland, RI
- Memphis, TN
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)