Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Clinical Account Specialist - Southeast U.S Area - Biosense Webster (1 of 4)
Requisition ID: 000019QQ
The Associate Clinical Account Specialist (ACAS) is a 6-12 month training position that, when successfully completed, leads to a Clinical Account Specialist (CAS) role. The ACAS position is passionate about building the skills necessary to drive business growth through providing professional clinical support to health care providers, including Electrophysiology (EP) physicians and laboratory staff for BWI diagnostic and therapeutic catheters and systems to enable practitioners to perform advanced cardiac ablation procedures.
You will learn to provide education and training regarding BWI CARTO® 3-D electro-anatomical mapping system as well as other accessory equipment and will quickly become an extension of a shared field and EP lab team.
Pivotal to their success will be their ability to develop the clinical and business insight necessary to meet the procedure support needs of our customers while exceeding business objectives.
As available, after the initial development period, and validated proficiency to work independently in the CAS role, meeting customers’ needs and exceeding business results, the ACAS will be assigned a territory of responsibility within a mutually agreed upon geography as a CAS.
During the training period, under the general direction of the manager and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position will be able to:
Be able to provide expert-level clinical product, technical assistance and training to physicians and EP Lab Staff on the effective use of BWI’s systems and catheter equipment (e.g., The CARTO® System and appropriate software modules including CARTOMERGE™, CARTOSOUND ™ and the Stockert RF generator). This knowledge is expected during case procedures within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting or going beyond business goals.
- Educating customers on all BWI products to optimize effective usage; by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings and share best practices to increase value for customers.
- Using consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account. While building awareness of BWI solutions and facilitates Territory Sales Manager (TM) contact with the key decision makers to drive incremental business.
- You will also be expected to: remain current on company products instructions for use (IFU), standards and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
- Prioritizing and appropriately responding to requests in a high-stress environment, maintain composure and problem solving focus during stressful interactions, and engage in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners.
A minimum of a related Bachelors Degree is required, Masters Degree preferred. Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Nursing or related degree preferred.
- The position requires you to meet one of the following: a graduate within the last 36 months from an accredited academic program OR accredited EP school OR exiting a branch of the US Military.
- You should possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States and successfully complete a background investigation, to include a review of your driving record history.
- You should have advance-level computer skills, and the ability to multitask without the direct oversight of manager required.
- Able to travel up to 40% overnight locally, regionally, and nationally. Ability to relocate at the end of the training program. Be able or start work full-time by May 2018.
· Candidates must be willing and able to be located in the Southeast Area of the U.S., which includes the following states: Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana
North America-United States-Louisiana, North America-United States-Alabama, North America-United States-Mississippi, North America-United States-Florida, North America-United States-North Carolina, North America-United States-South Carolina, North America-United States-Tennessee
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)