Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Janssen Pharmaceutical ECLDP Internship Summer 2018
Requisition ID: 000019GP
Janssen Pharmaceutical Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Experienced Commercial Leadership Development (ECLDP) Interns for Summer 2018. The internship will occur over a 10 - 12-week period during the Summer of 2018 in Titusville, New Jersey or Horsham, Pennsylvania.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Neuroscience, Immunology, Oncology, and Infectious Diseases. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
Intern assignments are available to support the pharmaceutical sector's full time hiring strategy of the Experienced Commercial Leadership Development Program (ECLDP). Internships are available in the following functions: Commercial Insights & Strategy, Market Research and Analytics, Product Brand Marketing, Global Strategic Marketing, Global Market Access, and Payer Marketing. Upon completion of the ECLDP Internship, interns will be considered for full time positions in our ECLDP program. The ECLDP program consists of two 12 month rotations in marketing or key commercial functions to prepare the future business leaders within J&J and our commercial pharmaceutical companies. All rotations are North America based in the commercial pharmaceutical businesses. Rotational assignments are supplemented by classroom and e-learning training over the course of the program. Training covers all areas critical to success at J&J and is delivered by program leadership, key commercial pharmaceutical leaders, J&J Executives, and external consultants. Decisions for full time positions will be made based on summer internship performance and business need.
- Complete project(s) with business objectives designed to accelerate and support market growth within marketing brand teams or key commercial functions.
- Demonstrate in depth understanding of critical issues, decision making, and project management skills.
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders in support of project deliverables.
- Act with speed, learning agility, and accountability.
- Cultivate meaningful internal and external partnerships, adding value and insights for the organization.
- Take personal accountability for making Credo-based decisions and fostering a Credo-based culture.
- Present project results to senior leaders and management team at conclusion of internship.
- Candidate must be a graduate student completing MBA in 2019. Concentration in Healthcare Management is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of business experience in any industry is required.
- Experience in marketing, intelligence, sales, business analytics, strategic planning, and/or management consulting in health care related field is preferred.
- Experience working in a regulated environment is preferred.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills is required.
- Proven analytical skills and cycles of success in a professional business environment is required.
- Ability to think strategically, influence, and be able to execute a plan effectively is required.
- Ability to work in a team environment with sound judgment, creativity and perseverance is required.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future is required.
· Candidate must be a graduate student completing MBA in 2018. Concentration in Healthcare Management is preferred
· Minimum of 4 years of business experience in any industry is required.
· Experience in marketing, intelligence, sales, business analytics, strategic planning, and/or management consulting in health care related field is preferred.
· Experience working in a regulated environment is preferred.
· Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills is required.
· Proven analytical skills and cycles of success in a professional business environment is required.
· Ability to think strategically, influence, and be able to execute a plan effectively is required.
· Ability to work in a team environment with sound judgment, creativity and perseverance is required.
· Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future is required.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)