Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Engineer, Product Management - Re-Ignite Career Program Participant
Requisition ID: 000019FL
- A current career break from engineering of three or more years
- An undergraduate Engineering degree from an accredited college or university
- A focused degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electro-mechanical Engineering or a closely related discipline is preferred
- 3 years of relevant professional work experience, excluding internships
- Previous experience working in a collaborative and diverse environment
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment is required
- Demonstrated working knowledge and certification of 6-sigma methodologies, statistical techniques is preferred
- Experience in managing product, project and process risks via standard risk management tools is strongly preferred
- Experience in Design for Manufacturability and Assembly is preferred.
- Experience in component and process development of Medical Devices is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Project Management experience is required.
- Project Management Certification is preferred
- Good communication and presentation skills required.
- This position may require up to 25% travel and is located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Ethicon is excited to launch this program through the WISE initiative (Women in Science & Engineering).
Re-Ignite, our new program, is designed to increase the pipeline of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) talent who are returning from a three or more-year career break.
This program provides the opportunity for professionals to get back into the workforce at a later life stage, and offers a powerful return-to-work strategy for individuals.
This program is part of a large initiative to increase the STEM talent pipeline driven by the Society of Women Engineers and iRelaunch, a career re-entry firm.
If you are ready to re-launch your career and are looking to grow and stretch with new opportunities, Re-Ignite Career Program is for you.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work.
Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)