Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 000019BF
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Cilag AG is a successful international development and manufacturing facility in the pharmaceutical sector of Johnson & Johnson, located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. At our Schaffhausen site, 120 people work for the global Janssen Research & Development organization developing innovative treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide.
The department for Large Molecule Analytical Development of the global Janssen Research & Development organization in Schaffhausen we are offering an outstanding opportunity for an entrepreneurial
Research Engineer 3D Printing (m/f)
In this position you are part of the Device Methods Laboratory (DML) which is responsible for analytical aspects of medical device testing covering projects from clinical development through life-cycle management and commercial products. As a member of an international and multidisciplinary team you bring solid expertise in Computer Aided Design (CAD) and 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing into the team to support rapid test fixture prototyping and re-design. In addition, you will be responsible for the development of concepts and designs to support critical device investigations.
- You create and modify CAD drawings and, in conjunction with polymer-based powder bed printing, generate test fixture prototypes and individualized medical device components
- You provide engineering and design services to the team
- You work in small interdisciplinary teams to support developmental and commercial products
- You design experimental plans based on defined deliverables and execute activities to meet overall project timelines
- You effectively use your network within industry and universities to screen new technologies in the area of expertise
For this position we are looking for an experienced, flexible and team oriented person with the following skills:
- Thorough knowledge of CAD and experience in creating technical drawings
- Hands-on experience as a 3D printing application user
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Independent, efficient and precise working style
- Strong problem solving capability
- Good German and English communication skills
- B.S./M.S. with 1-2 years’ experience in Material Sciences, Engineering or Analytical Sciences
- Previous exposure to development of medical devices is advantageous
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Please be aware: internal employees have to inform their line manager about the application before their first interview.
Cilag AG (8562)