Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 000017LZ
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 128,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The J&J Supply Chain is an integrated, global supply chain that serves the needs of the 1 billion people who use J&J products each and every day around the world. We manufacture more than 26 billion product units per year, from raw component sourcing to end product distribution as efficiently and effectively as possible with high quality, compliance and service performance. Our supply chain organization makes up 45% of all J&J employees, and includes 125 internal manufacturing plants, manages 581 external manufacturers, utilizes 459 distribution centers, partners with over 3700 direct suppliers, produces over 300,000 sku’s.
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Mentor, SEDASYS® and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continues to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), division of Ethicon, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson company, truly makes a difference by Protecting Lives against Infection®. ASP has been innovating since 1987 to help healthcare facilities protect patients with best-in-class infection prevention solutions. Learn more at Advanced Sterilization Products at www.aspjj.com/us
Key Job Description:
- Collaborate with peers across the COE to support continuous improvement in processes and execution
- Coordinate lifecycle product labeling content input collection
- Collaborate cross-functionally with designated subject matter experts (SME) such as Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain, and Marketing
- Responsible for assuring all required design inputs are captured and properly documented per franchise procedures
- Provide required documentation to project management and design execution teams
A qualified candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/institution pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering or Business related degrees. Only students entering their second year or above by the 2016 Fall Semester will be considered.
- Candidate must be considered a student during the desired Co-Op (i.e. will not have already graduated college). A minimum GPA of 3.0 is strongly preferred, with demonstrated leadership/participation in campus programs and/or community service activities. Students must be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
- The Co-Op must be results & performance driven and maintain a sense of urgency. He/she should be a team player, a willingness to collaborate with cross-functional teams to constructively challenge and cooperatively make improvements.
- Qualified candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (PowerPoint and Excel). Ability to manage data and apply a variety of analytical techniques to derive insights from a set of objective and subjective data inputs is required. Candidates must be results & performance driven.
- The Labeling Co-Op will maintain active, regular communication and involvement with internal business partners. The Co-Op will maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics, confidentiality, and compliance at all times.
- Co-Ops must be able to work 40 hours a week during normal working hours for the duration of the Co-Op assignment, as prescribed by the University’s Co-op program structure.
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Johnson & Johnson (6067)