Johnson & Johnson Careers
WW Commercial Education Manager, Biosense Webster - 2 openings
Requisition ID: 0000153948
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for two WW Commercial Education Managers for the Biosense Webster business. The incumbents can be located in Irvine, CA or Hamburg, Germany.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The WW Commercial Education Manager is responsible for implementing the clinical and sales learning strategy across regional Commercial Education (CommEd) teams to build proficiency of field based associates. This position will collaborate across the global and regional CommEd Global Education Solutions (GES) teams to understand and institutionalize learning strategies for clinical training for all customer-facing associates. The WW Commercial Education will partner with the Sr. Manager, Commercial Education and functional leaders in GES as well as commercial leaders across the organization (Marketing, Sales and Information Technology) to align on learning strategy, promote best practices, leverage and adopt approved technologies, and ensure a high degree of training consistency across all priority regions.
As the WW Commercial Education Manager, you will:
• Partner with GES functional leads and commercial business leaders to translate business strategy to implement global learning standards.
• Consult with GES curriculum strategy and content design leads to ensure adherence to established standards and adoption of best practices that help drive business results.
• Collaborate with Global Strategic Marketing and regional Commercial Marketing teams to build and deliver launch training strategies and curriculum, as part of the Launch Excellence process.
• Partner with regional education teams to catalog needs and best practices and shares with GES strategy and design leads.
• Partner with regional LMS administration on content mapping, content management, and standardizing system reports
• Ensure global compliance to the global learning digital strategy, communication strategy and digital asset library.
• Be responsible for taking “raw content” provided from various sources such as NPD, Medical Science, Marketing, Clinical, Sales, Professional Education and R&D and applying adult learning techniques to create effective learning experiences aligned with GES Content Standards and Strategies for effectiveness.
• Facilitate Train the Trainer (TTT) for New Product Introductions (NPI) and JJ University Curriculum.
• Follow relevant copy review processes and manages expirations status to keep all content current.
• Develop metrics to measure effectiveness of training content/experience.
• Maintain operating budget.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. Formal training and certification in Instructional Design is preferred.
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience in cardiac electrophysiology, 3D mapping skills and intracardiac ultrasound is required.
• Direct Medical Device or related field experience and/ or experience collaborating with medical device sales or marketing teams is preferred.
• Experience working in outside of the US (OUS) marketplace or with OUS teams is preferred.
• Demonstrated strong knowledge of Learning Management systems management, strategic planning, needs assessment, adult learning and cost/ benefit analysis is preferred.
• Proven ability to understand business strategy and translate into learning solutions that support the company’s business goals is required.
• Proven leadership ability to effectively motivate and collaborate with a team of professionals, including personnel who may be working in other locations in the US and outside the US is required.
• Must have the ability to lead cross-functional teams across a matrix organization.
• Demonstrated ability to manage a broad list of assets across multiple functions is required.
• Proven ability to effectively communicate strategy and standards across multiple recipients, including various functions and US and OUS associates, is required.
• Proven ability to manage vendor resources is preferred.
• Proven project management, negotiation and consulting skills are required.
• Must be able to work from Irvine, CA or Hamburg, Germany and travel up to 40% of the time to domestic and international destinations.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)