Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for Enterprise Contract Management (ECM) Interns located in Piscataway, NJ or Horsham PA.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises. Enterprise Contract Management is an essential division of JJHCS and is responsible for a wide breath of areas within the contracting life cycle: Contract Operations, Customer Solutions Center, and Contract Development.
Key Responsibilities :
- Support base business tactically through report generation and analysis, and strategically through idea generation and innovation.
- Be an integral member of the Government Contracting team for 3 months in the negotiation and loading of pricing arrangements between J&J and Government entities.
- Participate on cross-functional project teams across both Government and Commercial channels while becoming familiar with various contracting vehicles used by J&J in both the Pharm and MedTech sectors to do business with government agencies (VA, DOD, etc.)
- Be part of a structured program, with mentoring, visibility to senior leadership, professional training, and networking opportunities.
- Lead and/or participate in projects, designed to improve internal processes and/or systems to increase overall customer satisfaction and ensure successful contracting support outcomes for key stakeholders.
- Enrollment in a Bachelor's degree program is required.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills, and a proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently within a matrix environment where tight timelines exist.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives, while maintaining a strong sense of urgency is required.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be willing and able to work on a full-time basis for three months.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Location & Travel Required: Based in Raritan, NJ, with up to 5% domestic travel, and occasional travel to New Brunswick, NJ, and Titusville, NJ
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.