Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $95 billion in 2022 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a: Senior Cyber Defense Incident Responder
to manage major incidents end to end within the Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC). This role will support the Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) group located in Warsaw, Poland.
Start date: Q2 2024
Are you driven by a sense of purpose? We are focused, driven, and dedicated to providing premier incident response capabilities. At the cyber security operations center, we continually improve our incident response capabilities by investing in our people.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- In this role, as an Incident commander, you will be a decision maker during a major incident
- The role will have a focus on very technical aspect of investigations.
- Evaluates and ensures the resolution of technically sophisticated security issues, internal control issues, critical incidents and/or crisis resolution management
- Managing security incidents related to internal applications and infrastructure
- Delegating tasks within the CSOC and collecting pertinent information from various data sources to support an investigation
- Partnering with internal teams such Digital Command Center, DBRT, Privacy and legal as part of the greater Incident response process
- Maintain knowledge of applicable Security Operations policies, regulations, and compliance documents specifically related to security
- Establish and maintain relationships with the suppliers, vendors, and partners with federal agencies along with the overall information security industry
- Provide actionable intelligence through written and verbal products to a diverse audience, including business partners, senior leaders, and security analysts
- A minimum of a university degree is required
- A minimum of 6 years of Information Security/ IT Risk Management/IT experience with growing technical responsibilities
- At least 2 years of incident response is preferred
- High rate understanding of cloud technologies/services (Virtual Private/Hybrid Cloud, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, DBaaS) and the appropriate logging, controls and processes to secure them is preferred
- Solid technical understanding of applications is required (ex. SalesForce)
- Experience with structured analysis techniques (Diamond Model, Cyber Kill Chain) as well as a demonstrable understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK framework is preferred
- Experience with common operating systems, services, networking protocols, logging, attacker techniques and tools is preferred
- A solid grasp of the current threat landscape including the latest tactics, tools, and procedures, common malware variants, and effective techniques for detecting this malicious activity is required
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are required
- The position requires the individual to be fluent in English
- Security certifications is preferred
- Experience working with virtual, global teams - including diverse groups of people with wide-ranging backgrounds and cultural experience is preferred
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance is required
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through pioneering programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are committed to growing a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.