Location Poland: Warsaw or Cracow/Katowice
Cerenovus, part of the Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies, is dedicated to the development and commercialization of medical devices for the treatment of Acute Ischemic and Hemorhagic Stroke. We have in our portfolio stent retrievers, catheters and coils, and an innovative pipeline. We partner with our customers to overcome the stroke challenge and to create solutions that will fulfill patients and healthcare professional’s needs. Please see our website to find out more: https://www.jnjmedtech.com/en-EMEA/companies/cerenovus
The role and main duties
- Achieving set sales targets for South-East Territory in line with BP objectives.
- Planning & implementing business objectives for individual accounts and the territory that will allow the region to meet its targets, with particular focus on key products that will drive future sales.
- Maintaining profitability & Average Selling Price for all products
- Active collaboration with the NTI Team to develop innovative sales activities to allow the territory to gain market share and differentiate from competition.
- Performing high level product trainings (CIV – Center Initiating Visit) to end-users.
- Become an expert in stroke treatment both: hemorrhagic and Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Demonstrate products features and benefits to customers
- Managing orders, back orders & consignment
- Monitoring and managing sales in the territory
- Monitoring and applying for tenders
- Organizing/taking part in conferences
Education & experience
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a life science or business discipline
- Demonstrable track record of success in a medical sales environment
- Experience in Interventional Radiology/Endovascular Treatments, preferably devices
- Excellent presentation & negotiation skills
- Customer focus
- Ability to develop close relationships with customers at all levels
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Creative / innovative
- Financial awareness / excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of energy, engagement and responsibility
- Mobility (availability to travel frequently)
- Fluent English (at least B2 level) is a must
- Computer software package skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Driving license B