Johnson & Johnson Medtech is recruiting for a Clinical and Sales Specialist to be located in Cairo, Egypt.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo . It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
The main task of a Clinical and Sales Specialist in Biosense Webster is to play a role in building our customer confidence with and applying our heart mapping systems. You will partner with our customers Electrophysiologists, Cardiologists and Cardiac Technicians with the hospitals and empower them with your knowledge.
You will be part of a passionate team of individuals involved in some of the most complex medical procedures, providing case support and training. Your partnership with the wider Biosense Webster team will help facilitate success in this patient focused environment.
As a Clinical and Sales Specialist , you will be responsible for:
- Expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and EP Lab Staff on the effective use of BWI’s systems and catheter equipment (e.g., The CARTO® System and associated software modules and RF generator).
- Sales responsibility in the area to be referred to in accordance with the business plan.
- Educate customers on all BWI products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings.
- Maximize customer case support capability through proper planning and scheduling techniques.
- Develop and grow mutually beneficial customer relationships within and beyond the EP lab, including, but not limited to physicians, nurses and technicians, clinical and hospital administrators, and staff.
- Stay current on company products instructions for use (IFU), best practices and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
- Engage in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session.
- Perform administrative work, including managing account documentation, compliance training requirements, expense reporting, and Company system input.
A successful candidate will need to have:
- Obtained University in Biomedical or Electrical Engineering
Experience and Skills:
- Proficiency in Arabic and English is a must.
- 0-3 years of experience in a similar clinical /sales position.
- Advanced clinical knowledge of cardiac ablation and cardio imaging, technical knowledge of EP technology, advancements, and the business landscape.
- Experience working with highly sophisticated technical systems and/or working in a critical patient care setting.
- Effective and timely communicator with co-workers and all levels of patient care team.
- Self-starter who performs well with autonomy and can be flexible in a dynamic work environment.
- Problem solver who can think critically in high pressure environments.
- Able to take large amounts of data and translate information into useful insights.
- The ability to travel related to this role is required. (Must be willing and able to travel up to 40% overnight locally, sometimes on short notice)
- A valid Driver’s License.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences. That is why we in Egypt are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!