Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Salesforce Engineer Manager, Patient Experience.
This position’s primary location will be Titusville, NJ with occasional domestic travel primarily in the NJ, PA area. The anticipated base pay range for this position is $97,000- $166,750.
At Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We are Johnson & Johnson. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Please visit www.janssen.com/us for more information.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Johnson & Johnson Technology organization provides technology direction and product management for the North America Janssen Pharmaceutical Commercial franchises. Technologists provide leadership around demand management, technical design, product management, business process/analysis, quality and compliance.
This Manager will serve as a Salesforce Engineer supporting the Patient Engagement & Customer Solutions (PECS) organization as they build the next generation of Patient Specialist technologies. They will own system engineering and architectural decisions, acting as the executor and the strategist behind the technical solution. This leader will collaborate across product teams to solve complex engineering problems and craft the technical design for the Pharmacy Solutions Hub product.
- Develop products based on the Salesforce.com platform with a focus on enriching the patient and customer experience using Service Cloud, Health Cloud, and Experience Cloud solutions.
- Lead resolutions of technical challenges and implement solutions, using the technology strategy as a guide.
- Must gain a solid understanding of call center operations, patient service management, and experience in enhancing customer experience.
- Ensure compliance with healthcare regulations, with a strong focus on HIPPA, and implement appropriate security measures to protect patient data.
- Active participation in system design and code reviews for product team.
- Drive development and selection of technical solution options and test concepts and/or potential solutions with users.
- Assess technology options with business partners and collaborate across functional teams to leverage platforms and capabilities.
- Manage development and review cadence, align tech landscape across squads to promote reusability, scalability and modularity.
- Continuously improve the developer experience and development lifecycle of the Salesforce.com products and its integrations within digital ecosystem.
- Support a positive team culture in order to enable an authentic and open environment that growths with the diverse experiences and perspectives of the team.
Great to haves:
- Certifications within the Salesforce.com ecosystem and motivation to continue to grow certifications and Trailheads as needed.
- Certification in Agile Methodologies is preferable.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 6 years technology experience.
- Results driven and a self-starter mentality required.
- Must have Salesforce development experience.
- Experience with designing API's and complex integration architectures is required.
- Have a specialist understanding of the extended Salesforce.com platform, including MuleSoft.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with competing demand, multiple partners, networked teams, and evolving needs.
- Results oriented with strong organization skills and a consistent track record in highly sophisticated projects/integrations from start to finish.
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively about technology solutions to deliver a business or program need.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills, facilitating raised issues to resolution.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality, and operate with poise and integrity in a high-profile, and constantly evolving environment is required.
- Up to 15% travel within the New Jersey/Pennsylvania area and occasional travel across North America is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .