Recruiting Activities 80%
- Understand needs and strategy of business, consult appropriate candidate figures with Hiring Managers
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in creating recruitment strategies and implementing agreed action plans, maintain current candidate market, legal and recruitment trends and implement those into recruitment strategies.
- Contribute to development and implement agreed sourcing strategy to achieve significant reduction in agency sourcing.
- Coach hiring managers or teams on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques.
- Interview and evaluate candidates for employment factors such as job experience, education and training, knowledge, skills and abilities, organizational culture considerations, and other important points
- Consult with hiring managers on recommended salaries and other offer package details including, but not limited to, sign on bonuses, relocation, stock options, annual bonus, etc.,
- Check professional references and drive other candidate due diligence activities in compliance with the recruitment operating procedures
- Provide offer package to candidates and provide company information to candidates and appropriately "sell" candidates on the value proposition of the Johnson & Johnson experience
- Strive to meet expected service levels and business performance goals.
- Assist and encourage users / customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, services, etc. in order to drive rapid resolution and empower customers; educate and inform customers of the full range of HR Recruitment services available to them.
- Take ownership of all Recruitment assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently and with a superior level of quality.
- Lead or participate internal projects related to JP/APAC talent acquisition
- Identify Recruitment areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Manager
- Support rest of the team and influence to enhance capabilities of entire team.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Uncompromised requirements for the role):
•Over 5 years progressive recruiting Experience, with demonstrated capability in various sourcing methods, business acumen, and strong working experience at in-house or recruitment agency.
•High level of commitment to client and customer satisfaction
•Ability to catch up digital recruiting and various digital tools.
•Effective partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders both local and regional/global level.
•Demonstrate capability in high-volume recruiting with wide variety of positions.
•Ability to Identify opportunities, risks/issues; assess implications, and formulate recommendations.
•Coaching and collaboration skills with others qualities.
•Experience in development and reporting of HR analytics to manage performance, analyze trends, and drive data-based decisions for HR and the organization.
•Results oriented and ability to motivate other team members for high levels of performance.
•Positive-minded, collaborative interpersonal skills and leadership necessary to build a cohesive, and focused team
•Ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand.
•Agility to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities.
•Strong written and verbal communication abilities both in English and Japanese
•Can be trusted to maintain confidential information.
•Experience partnering internally and externally to address people-related challenges.
•Understand short-term and long-term implications of decisions and actions.
•Basic understanding of business, financial and organizational factors in relation to HR activities
•Deliver exceptional service through appropriate tools and processes.
•Suggest areas for improvement if necessary to achieve recruiting excellence.
- If you are Japan’s employee, please read “Internal Application Guideline” in Ask GS. Especially if you are less than 18months in current role, you are required to obtain application approval from your current manger as well as respective BUHR. If you are Japan’s employee, you are not able to apply multiple positions at once.