[Key Roles & Responsibilities]
1. To control sales, profits and expenditures of assigned products within company standard.
2. To develop short and long term marketing plans and makes revisions when necessary.
3. To manage product pricing, distribution channels and A&P programs to achieve/exceed brand sales and profit goals.
4. To collaborate with health care service manager to apply NHI reimbursement price.
5. To collaborate with hospital sales representative to obtain hospital formulary listing.
6. To collaborate with sales team to develop, review and update micro marketing plans and monitor brands sales performance on a monthly basis.
7. To prepare monthly product forecasting and coordinate inventory planning with purchasing department to ensure proper supply of finished goods and samples.
8. To provide product information and develop promotional materials for use by salesforce.
9. To analyze market trends/developments on basis of IMS audit and coordinate with sales management to keep up-to-date competitive intelligence/market information and ensure proper implementation of agreed product strategies/programs.
10. To plan regular fieldwork schedule for himself/herself to assess programs implementation by salesforce and evaluates customer feedback first-hand.
11. To liaison with related product distributors to ensure implementation/compliance of product strategies.
12. To contact with related medical societies and other key customers regularly.
13. To collaborate with medical staff in planning and execution of clinical trials, group presentations, speaker/congress programs and other professional programs.
14. To conduct marketing research to confirm product strategy and exploit new opportunities.
15. To inform/update the management on the progress of all of the above.
The position calls for the ability to initiate and supervise planning, organizing and controlling actions required in the management of assigned products and the ability to effectively interpret reports and take action thereon. He/She must be effective in the development, implementation and co-ordination of marketing programs and be capable of generating supports from sales and other departments.
Education: University degree in pharmacy, or the related science background, MBA is preferable.
Experience: At least 2 years working experience with 1 year's experience in Marketing (product management) in pharmaceutical industry.
CORE COMPETENCY REQUIRED OF THE JOB
1. Planning, organizing, prioritizing and analytical skill
2. Customer and resulted oriented, assertive and aggressive personality.
3. Good communication & interpersonal skills
6. Initiation and Creativeness
7. Proficient speaking and writing skills in English