Auris Health Inc. Legal Entity, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is currently recruiting for a Systems Capital Technician 3 based in Redwood City, CA
At Johnson & Johnson MedTech, we unleash diverse healthcare expertise, purposeful technology, and a passion for people to transform the future of medical intervention and empower everyone to live their best life possible.
For more than a century, we have driven breakthrough scientific innovation to address unmet needs and reimagine health. In surgery, orthopedics, vision, and interventional solutions, we continue to help save lives and create a future where healthcare solutions are smarter, less invasive, and more personalized.
The Systems Capital Manufacturing Technician supports the Systems Capital Manufacturing Operation by building and testing complex electromechanical assemblies, escalation and generation of nonconformances, and uses technical skills to help execute critical engineering activities related to research, development, validation, and new product introductions.
- Use advanced technical skills to build, inspect, test, verify, and document advanced electromechanical assemblies by following detailed instructions for production and engineering.
- Understand standard operating procedures, work instructions, history records, and any other documents pertaining to the operation using GDP (Good Documentation Processes).
- Work independently on complex assignments by planning and organizing tasks into manageable portions to solve problems of moderate scope utilizing existing known factors for resolution to ensure completion in a timely fashion after receiving instructions as to content and objective.
- Overcome operational problems by recognizing "abnormal" operating conditions involved in the manufacturing process and implement proper responses including notification of facilitator or process engineers.
- Makes recommendations to management on improving quality, efficiency, cost control, processes or productivity techniques
Education: A minimum of a High School Diploma Required; Vocational, Certificate, Technical or Associates Degree preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- Identifies and recommends process improvements to increase efficiencies and yields in manufacturing.
- Drive positive impact by demonstrating behaviors consistent with J&J Standards of Leadership by empowering and motivating colleagues in the ability and willingness to initiate, develop and shape change.
- Operate equipment, electronics, and advanced computer systems.
- Vigilant for shop safety, environmental safety, product quality, ergonomics, and hazardous energy control.
- Manually move materials weighing up to 1,200 pounds in a safe manner utilizing material handling equipment and other operator assistance as needed.
• The anticipated base pay range for this position is $48,000 to $86,000
• This position is overtime eligible
• Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal, and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .