Janssen Research and Development (JRD) is recruiting for a UAM Governance Lead located in Titusville, NJ or potential to be located at another Janssen facility for the right talent.
Innovative Transcend is a global business transformation program that will modernize our foundational transactional processes and harmonize them into one “clean” ERP as a standardized platform for growth and efficiency gains.
The program will simplify the Innovative Medicine ERP landscape from 7 to 1, standardizing processes in order to have a cost effective, fit for purpose digital backbone that will enable us to support the Innovative Medicine business with agility. Additionally, the program will remediate the end-of-life system exposure that we risk towards the end of this decade.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal
· Coordinate Project Governance, plan the different activities and collect business/compliance requirements between UAM team and other key stakeholders.
· Risk assessment for SoX, GxP, IAPP, Trade, Privacy & others e.g. local specifications requirements per project waves
· Ensure UAM compliance & validation plan for the project are properly implementation and documented timely per project waves
· Audit support for the areas of SoX, GxP and IT as needed
· UAM taxonomy/service model definition. Support the implementation of UAM operating model, support transition activities per project wave including relation documentation like SoP, Work Instruction and How to
· Roll out the UAM framework to different key stakeholders per project waves
· Training strategy, content development and support the implementation UAM training concept per project waves
· Support user cutover and compliance related activities per project go-live wave
· Provide the UAM guiding principle for cross system environments and robotic/AI related automation
· Close collaboration and alignment with Transcend MT and Transcat, all the S4 UAM project teams.
· Lead the process integration between the global and deployment teams within the UAM pillar to ensure operational efficiency.
· Support and provide the business requirements for SAP GRC Process Control implementation.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
Experience and Skills:
- Strong knowledge for Enterprise Risk Management
· Experienced in share service or center of excellence operating model
- Strong knowledge on the access management related framework and activities.
- Process oriented and excellent coordination skills.
- Strong teamwork attributes in a virtual/remote working environment.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and conflict management skills.
· Very strong oral and written skills in English.
The base pay range for this position is $97,000 - $166,750
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .]