To support their Pharm TranSCend program, Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Technical Product Owner ERP Finance . The role is to be located in the United States (preferred location Titusville NJ). This position has the potential to be located at another J&J facility within the US or EMEA for the right talent.
At Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
Pharm Transcend is a global business transformation program that will modernize our foundational transactional processes and harmonize them into one “clean” ERP as a standardized platform for growth and efficiency gains. The program will simplify the Pharm ERP landscape from 7 to 1, standardizing processes in order to have a cost effective, fit for purpose digital backbone that will enable us to support the Pharm business with agility. Additionally, the program will remediate the end-of-life system exposure that we risk towards the end of this decade.
As part of the Pharm Transcend Program, the Technical Product Owner ERP Finance will be an active member of the Pharm Supply Chain JJT team, driving global standardization within Pharma of ERP technology solutions in the scope of Supply Chain Finance (Material Ledger, product Costing)and Supply Chain integration .
The position leads design, validation and delivery of SAP S/4 capabilities and data, aligned with business process needs. The position governs the scope of the SAP S/4 template and drives template innovation and evolution through the deployments.
The Technical Product Owner ERP Finance role will take ownership for following scope areas:
- Product Cost Planning
- Profit in inventory analysis
- Intercompany Profit elimination
- Deliver/Source & Finance integration.
- Tax Integration lead
- Vertex Integration
- [INSERT Requirements Definition
- Engage with Business Partners to define user stories
- Shape and prioritize backlog, utilizing business expertise and understanding of customer needs, translate requirements into user stories & acceptance criteria
- Balance business value with technical feasibility while prioritizing stories and features, optimizing cost, and improving delivery efficiency
- Act as the “voice of the customer” within the squad to ensure the squad “builds the right thing”
- Ensures the backlog is healthy : Stays 2-3 sprints ahead and ensures each feature has a clear definition of done; ensures each feature level deliverable is aligned to a definition of readiness to enter sprint
- Lead in the overall translation of business requirements into technical solutions
- Lead how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint and drive/improve user experience
- Drive selection of solution options , work with the Lead Engineer to assess tech elements of the solution prior to user testing
- Identify business needs related to solutions requiring integration and configuration options as well as understand application landscape to ensure solution meets organizational needs
- Lead the integrations design based on business needs and J&J best practices and recommend appropriate connection types, while evaluating impacts
- Facilitate release planning, sprint planning and demos with stakeholders.
- Accountable to manage the integrated build with the Engineering team to ensure the end-to-end build of a particular part of a solution is compliant and works as designed
- Oversee planning and execution of Technical Testing by Engineering team; Support Business Process Owner to plan and execute User Acceptance Testing
- Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, ensures SDLC documentation, system configuration and compliance activities are up to date as required
- Drive reporting and analytics to provide visibility on squad performance and monitor sprint metrics and user results
- Shape the squad vision & roadmap ; Steer the squad in delivering products & features oriented around business impact
- Interact with other Squads within the Project/Platform as part of synchronization ceremonies to implement cross-squad tasks
- Drive engagement with third parties to support delivery of squad objectives
- Plan resourcing for the squad (i.e. new role, change in role), create ASOE requests, interview, select and onboard members to join the squad
- Drive continuous improvement across the product lifecycle
- Required Minimum Education : Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred Area of Study: Information Technology, Supply Chain, Finance
- Required Years of Related Experience: A minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience and a minimum of 5 years relevant SAP experience and a minimum 3 implementation projects..
Experience and Skills:
- Strong Knowledge of Supply Chain FINANCE business processes: Sourcing of direct Materials, Subcontracting Processes, Price Determination, Invoice three-way match, financial statement Gross to Net analysis
- Strong Knowledge of SAP-ERP FINANCE technical capabilities: Integration with Source and Deliver functions. Understanding of various Deliver scenarios such as rebate processing, Credit Management, On invoice/ off invoice discount. Inco Terms and its impact on Revenue Recognition. Understanding of make to order scenario will be an added advantage.
- Understanding the end-to-end business process linkages across Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Finance and Master Data.
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals/Healthcare industry and good Knowledge of SOX & GxP compliance regulations.
- Experience with Agile methodology and strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle Management model and documentation.
Leadership Skills & Behaviors
- Focuses on Business agility, Agile delivery with a fail-fast mindset, and measurable outcomes.
- Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional self-organized teams.
- Contributes ideas that challenge thinking.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability of accurately analyze situations and reach productive decisions based on informed judgment.
- A constant learner, looking for new ways to implement features and functions that creates higher levels of customer satisfaction.
- Preferred Related Industry Experience (if applicable): Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare
- Applied knowledge of S/4 HANA.
- Experience working in a global/regional setting.
- Experience in a large-scale business transformation program.
- Experienced in managing a product backlog/release plan, tracking team level metrics, attend product team ceremonies, removing blockers.
- Travel - 20%
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
The compensation and benefits information set forth in this posting applies to candidates hired in the United States. Candidates hired outside the United States will be eligible for compensation and benefits in accordance with their local market. The anticipated base pay range for this position is $99,000 to $170,200.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits