The HCC Manager, Policy, Training and Communication (“PT&C”) ensures that all policy and training requirements are managed within Medical China, supporting the HCC goals, objectives and requirements. This includes drafting HCC policies, designing the compliance curriculum, managing consistent communications, monitoring the program for improvement, assisting HCCO identify appropriate target training audiences, supporting timely completion of employee training courses and accurate status reporting and metrics.
This position will report to HCC Associate Director and be based in Shanghai.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Partners with key stakeholders and other HCC team members to ensure consistency in approaching development, customization, implementation and execution of compliance policies & procedures.
· Partners with HCC business partners to develop (i) annual & ad hoc needs policy & procedure implementation plans and programs and (ii) annual & ad hoc needs training plans and programs.
· Partners with key stakeholders to customize core global and/or regional policies and procedures consistent with local regulations.
· Develop and execute policy update training plans for implementation by the HCC business partners.
· Represents Medical China on project teams to harmonize and standardize HCC training, e-learning delivery and training materials management.
· Responsible for the HCC Policy Change Management process, ensuring that versions and translations are tracked and archived in the designated document management system.
· Prepare company training plan, identify target audience, timing, and trainers.
· Prepare and/or customize training and communication materials for company-wide training programs, e.g., new employee orientation, new people manager training, etc.
· Provide standardized core communication contents tailored to various company communication platforms and/or tools.
· Tracking training completion and keep appropriate training records, prepares internal training status reports and metrics for senior management on regular basis.
· Implement harmonized compliance information systems and processes, including pre-approval, e-learning and document management systems, as well as communications platforms.
· Maintain appropriate data report in global system.
· Responsible for local training & communication innovation projects/initiatives.
· Other duties may be assigned by MT China HCCO.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
· BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred
· Minimum of 7 years work experience
· Background & experience in compliance, communication, media and legal is preferred.
· Knowledge of the FCPA and related anti-corruption regulations
SKILLS and ABILITIES:
· Excellent Chinese and English verbal and written communication and formal presentation skills required.
· Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
· Demonstrate strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Independent and objective thinker, able to advance ideas and influence others.
· Excels at developing and maintaining effective partnerships and working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of organisation based on an understanding of their concerns, needs and motivations.
· Strong drive for results and solution orientated.
· High level of integrity with good ethical core values.
COMMENTS: This position description is an outline of the major recurring responsibilities of the job. It is not intended to be all-inclusive of the work to be performed. Other related job objectives, special assignments and less significant responsibilities will typically be performed by the incumbent(s).