Johnson& Johnson (Thailand)
Develop and market the designated products to be in the line of company’s expectation in the view of sales, profit and quality image. Successfully execute the agreed marketing plan. Be the prime source of information related to the product and market. Run critical processor related to business planning, marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches and business performance tracking. This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
Roles and responsibility:
1. Marketing planning
- Develop and maintain the in-depth market knowledge.
- Analyze the market situation.
- Identify and assess the product’s potential.
- Recommend and conduct the market research if necessary for comprehensive marketing intelligence.
- Co-ordinate with DSM to prepare the sales forecast and production planning.
- Develop strategies and tactics to achieve the objectives both short and long terms.
- Analyze investment level and prepare profit and loss statement.
- Schedule the marketing program.
- Co-ordinate with Medical Affairs and GCO to identify the need and trialists for clinical trials.
- Ensure all agreed promotional activities be implemented according to the schedule.
- Monitor and review the product status and marketing activities regularly in order to make any necessary adaptation.
- Provide product training for field-force to upgrade their knowledge, confidence and enthusiasm.
- Ensure that all materials get the approval from HCCO, FDA and follow the Health Care Compliance before proceeding.
- Ensure all promotional materials will be available in time.
- Ensure that inventory of the product is maintained at the efficient level all the times.
- Maintain the regular contact and relationship with all KOLs.
3. New product development
- Find opportunities for new product development and new product launch that will contribute to the company’s objectives achievement.
- Co-ordinate with company pharmacist on new product registration, ensure that IRF, FSC and package insert translation is available.
- Develop and recommend the accurate packaging, pricing structure and pack size of new products.
- Initiate any necessary pre-marketing activities.
- Prepare and present the progress report on product related activities on the monthly basis to BUH.
5. Measurement of performance
- The soundness and quality of the marketing policy recommendation.
- The achievement of sales and profit compared to the objectives.
- The improvement of sales and profit.
- The control timeliness and completeness of all marketing.
- The ability to maintain good relationship with and between all management groups within the company.
- Establishment of validated database.
Essential knowledge & skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, preferably with MBA degree
- 2-5 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical business
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation abilities.
- Demonstrates ability to handle complexity.
- Good command of Thai & English in speaking, reading, and writing