Johnson & Johnson MedTech offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies ranging from surgical sutures to complex robotics in various clinical specialties such as electrophysiology, orthopedics, general surgery, and ophthalmology. The sector offers very broad range of products such as implants to hand held devices and complex robotic systems. As the industry is moving into smart/informed surgery visualization systems have gained more prominence within the sectors key focus areas.
The Planning and Strategy, Innovation & Deployment (SI&D) Leader will be responsible for leading end to end efforts (E2E) to identify, shape transformational initiatives (network optimization & broader E2E opportunities), deliver platform strategies, and lead the planning team in the Robotics and Digital part of MedTech.
- Strategy to optimize return on capital and inventory investments (ROIC, ROA)
- Supply & Repair strategy for field service: aggregate & optimize platform strategies with Medtech and Circular supply chain design and implementation
- End to end Planning accountability for RAD Supply Chain
- Facilities strategy: aggregate needs of SC, R&D, Commercial, etc. to develop the campus direction
- Sourcing strategy: advance platform strategies: make vs buy, shared partners, etc.
- Digital Transformation strategy & cross platform implementation for RAD Supply Chain: How to achieve connectivity from raw materials through customer experience and SAP, OneMD Service, MES, etc.
- Partner closely with Finance to drive Supply Chain Business Planning/Long Range Financial Planning Cycles and ensure integration with overall Business and Ethicon Supply Chain plan
- Lead our Business Excellence (BEx) Team across RAD to design the site master plan/space management, drive continuous improvement through LEAN, Six Sigma, deliver value capture plan with uplifted digital capability aligning with Next Gen JJOS (J&J Operating System) aspirations
- A Bachelor's Degree is required (preferably in Engineering or a technical discipline)
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant professional experience
- A minimum of 10 years of people management experience leading cross functional teams
- Previous end to end Planning experience within Supply Chain
- The ability to drive continuous improvement through Process Excellence/Six Sigma/Lean tools and methodologies
- Demonstrated enterprise mindset, big-picture thinking, and value creation
- Ability to influence peer group and various levels within a matrix environment
- Business savvy and comfortable managing ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to navigate, take risks and influence in a highly matrixed environment
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with key external and internal stakeholders to attain business results
- This position may require 30% travel (domestic and international)
- Advanced degree in an Engineering or a Business-related discipline
- Med Device experience with complex capital equipment, along with consumables and instruments and accessories
- Experience in developing and delivering highly complex products in heavily regulated environments and in close collaboration with teams in supply chain, regulatory, quality, and clinical
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $184,000 to $317,400.