- Office based in North Ryde, flexible working embraced with onsite gym and parking
- Excellent development opportunities
- Benefits include: Exercise / Wellness Reimbursement Program, Home Office Reimbursement, Volunteering Days and much more!
At Johnson & Johnson MedTech, we are proud of the calibre of our people, a team of passionate individuals who care about what they do and the impact they have by working for a healthcare organisation.
We are seeking an exceptional Deal Analyst to join our team. Your key remit will be driving contract lifecycle management processes for all commercial Contracts / Tenders and long-term pricing arrangements. This will require you to have analytical skills, big picture thinking and strong interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with both external and internal customers. You will need to partner with business unit leaders to get results & drive efficiencies of processes and will Influence partners on crafting JJMs tactical & operational objectives and associated implementation plans. The team is currently following a Hybrid team charter working remotely and in the office Tuesday & Thursday.
Reporting to the Deal Analyst Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
Price Analysis & Modelling
- Shape commercial strategy and pricing proposals achieving high rates of customer approval and retention
- Guiding and executing pricing initiatives which optimise business profitability and revenue
- Collaborate with Business Units to develop pricing recommendations and implementation plans
- Drive improvement in reporting, add value to the business and build new tools for analysis.
- Work with the Data and Analytics team to develop complex commercial models and generate business insights utilising big data.
- Ad-hoc project and initiatives.
Contract Analysis and Management
- Track contract compliance to identify ways to maximise contract opportunities and mitigate compliance risk
- Review, analyse and recommend commercial terms for customer contracts
- Generates reports and presentations communicating quantitative information and insights, tailoring to a wide variety of partners.
- Maintain system pricing accuracy for audit and contract compliance
- Manage contract rebates working with Shared Services Rebate team (based in Manila) by monitoring rebate tracking and accruals to reduce risk of under-accrual or over payment of rebates.
- Work with Deal Manager on process improvements to develop market share reporting, centralised data sources to enable the analysis of the data to provide market and customer insights and opportunity mapping.
IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU
For you to be successful in the role you will need:
- FMCG experience in category/sales/ trade marketing
- Track record of experience in a large organisation as Commercial Analyst of Financial Analyst
- Demonstrated business partnership to drive change and strategic insights
- A logical approach to problem-solving combined with the ability to conceptualize and think creatively
- Strong oral and written communication skills to deliver complex quantitative information in an easily understood manner.
- Strong ability to effectively lead projects/tasks of varying complexities
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Advanced Excel Modelling skills essential with high level of accuracy
- Degree Qualified: Administration, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Science and/or other
- CPA, ACCA, CA or equivalent Qualified or Part Qualified
Closing date: Monday 27 th of March 2023
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU
Great Place to Work ® Certified– 2022
Great Place to Work® Certification recognises employers who create outstanding employee experience. The certification process is recognised worldwide as the global benchmark for identifying outstanding workplaces.
Johnson & Johnson - Australia and New Zealand was certified as a Great Place to Work® in ANZ in its first year of participation.
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer who supports inclusive, flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes persons with disabilities, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, diverse age groups, diverse sexual orientation, and gender. We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and organisations by recognising and respecting the diversity of cultures, identity, heritage, languages, lores, and social and spiritual systems practiced. We draw pride and strength from you, your colleagues and the world we care for—all backgrounds, beliefs and the entire range of human experience—coming together to bring health to billions.
As a leading global healthcare provider, Johnson & Johnson has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccine Policy in Australia which requires all staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to commence work, unless they have a valid exemption.
Overseas based candidates: This role is only open to candidates with the appropriate work rights/visa for Australia or New Zealand. For those with temporary visas, it is company discretion as to whether we can consider your application.